What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Sweet baby Jesus Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic mate, owe you big time mate. Can't wait to get them off you at Toytrac now. Please, if anyone see's him don't bump into him just to break them in his pocket  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Brilliant mate, brilliant brilliant brilliant!!!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

remember they might get lost in my car on the way up tris  :D :D :D

Sweet baby Jesus Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic mate, owe you big time mate. Can't wait to get them off you at Toytrac now. Please, if anyone see's him don't bump into him just to break them in his pocket  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Brilliant mate, brilliant brilliant brilliant!!!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

[/quo

cheers Tris they look better in the picture ::) ::). they will be safe in a jaffacake box. :D :D

Went back to the fair today with DB94 to to buy a few more models and watch a vintage tractor pull, decided to hit the JQ dealer stand this time! Bought a X485 garden tractor with mower deck & dump cart 32nd, 6320 muddy edition 64th, and Gator HPX 32nd, all for about ?9 .  :)

Thats only round college though Phil. The Cotswold Brash comes down as far as Lac0ck, then the veg growing Red Sand round Bromham. Get down to Devizes and it's heavy clay, 'orrible stuff. Either too wet or like concrete.

I'll feel at home then  ;D ;D :D

well the missus worked all night  diddnt finnish till 8 thismorning so im doing the sunday dinner

and its chicken ,new potatoes rost potatoes sage & onion brockly mushy peas (the soaked over night type not the canned versions) i might do bread sauce and i know its late but shes having it freshly out the oven as soon as shes gotten dressed  :D

Went to my relative's 'Thank You end of the year party' at their farm ysterday, got a few pictures of some tractors aswell (Yes there's an MF photo Bannana Boy ::) ) , will post them up later.  :)

I've been to a vintage plough day today,my brother in law had his little Ransomes crawler out for the first time also had his Allis B and his 35X all ploughing.

I could have done a bout or two but tractors without cabs don't float my boat ::) ::)::)

I've been to a vintage plough day today,my brother in law had his little Ransomes crawler out for the first time also had his Allis B and his 35X all ploughing.

I could have done a bout or two but tractors without cabs don't float my boat ::) ::)::)

I would have had a go in this though :D :D

Went to my relative's 'Thank You end of the year party' at their farm ysterday, got a few pictures of some tractors aswell (Yes there's an MF photo Bannana Boy ::) ) , will post them up later.  :)

Thanks Timsy Wimsy.... that will make Banana Boy very happy...

One day when we have more time I'll tell you the story why the local girls named me banana boy... and why they called Ben Ghurkin man  ;):D :D :D