What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well... I woke up this morning with an overactive 'can't be assed' gland... so... in short i have done the sum total of nothing...

Took Frankie out to get some DERV... bought her home here... tomorrow I am giving her a darn good clean... she's on 180 hours now and getting a little dusty inside  :o:-[

180hrs amazing....anything constructive in her lifetime yet  ??? Any real work  ???

Well I went to work at 6am finished at 2pm....upset most of my sales team by giving them individual rollockings because lack of orders...you should have heard the excuses...recession, credit crunch  :'(

Taken my two little ones (6 & 3) t the local Clambers centre basically a kids playground with loads of little balls.... yes they burried me.. kicked me threw balls at me and anything else to hurt poor ole Dad  :'(

Currently cooking dinner  ;) well pie, beans and ships  :D :D

Next up swimming practice  ;) and I have to stand with all the parents screaming at their kids  :-\

What a fun life I lead  ;)

Perhaps i should move to Over  ;)

180hrs amazing....anything constructive in her lifetime yet  ??? Any real work  ???

Well I went to work at 6am finished at 2pm....upset most of my sales team by giving them individual rollockings because lack of orders...you should have heard the excuses...recession, credit crunch  :'(

Taken my two little ones (6 & 3) t the local Clambers centre basically a kids playground with loads of little balls.... yes they burried me.. kicked me threw balls at me and anything else to hurt poor ole Dad  :'(

Currently cooking dinner  ;) well pie, beans and ships  :D :D

Next up swimming practice  ;) and I have to stand with all the parents screaming at their kids  :-\

What a fun life I lead  ;)

Perhaps i should move to Over  ;)

You don't half sound like a top Dad, Barry. 8)

Apologies Rob and Bill, no pics. It was the usual gathering really. If I was registered I'd have had a go at a tidy Disco 300tdi ES but there we are. My mate got a 5m spring tine for under £200 after a 4m Combinator made a ridiculous £1350.

He had his eye on a superb F plate JCB 525-58 FS and a tidy  L plate 527-67 but got carried away and left with an R reg 8560 :o To be fair though it looks to be a good buy so far, only just in 5 figures. Shod with big tyres, 4 spools and looks like it belong to a utility company for hedgetrimming.

Apologies Rob and Bill, no pics. It was the usual gathering really. If I was registered I'd have had a go at a tidy Disco 300tdi ES but there we are. My mate got a 5m spring tine for under £200 after a 4m Combinator made a ridiculous £1350.

He had his eye on a superb F plate JCB 525-58 FS and a tidy  L plate 527-67 but got carried away and left with an R reg 8560 :o To be fair though it looks to be a good buy so far, only just in 5 figures. Shod with big tyres, 4 spools and looks like it belong to a utility company for hedgetrimming.

No worries Tris.

Sounds like not a bad day

Well that is me just about to finish work for the day, head back to the camp put on a film and in about an hour phone the wife. On nightshift tomorrow so start work at 2pm uk time and working through until 2 am uk time.

Maybe not today, but I am off darn sarth tomorrow. I have got tickets to the new Orleans Saints v San Diego Chargers american football game at Wembley.

Travelling down on Saturday morning as Mrs R wants to go into London with my credit card, then its an overnight stay and then the big game on Sunday

Well I am night shift again today not much happening at the moment but later on I have 20 procedures to check to make sure all the changes we wanted made have been done. There is a team of leak tester working tonight as well so I will have Isolations and permits to sort out for them later and apart from that hovering around FTF.  ::) ::)

Well I've been out ALL DAY on Frankie... wicked fun  ;D

Done three loads of Horse Poo.... loaded myself and then tipped in a 12 mile round trip... I reckon I've done a good 40 miles today... radio on... heater on... in my little tractor... Ooooo life can't get better than that...

Plus... the sun shines out of my backside at the local allotment society  ;D

I borrowed my mates 5 tonne trailer as the horse poo pile was across a chaps pristine lawn... my Bailey would have made a mess loaded I think... No pics as I forgot to take my camera  :-[

Another two loads tomorrow if it doesn't rain tonight too hard and make the grass too wet  ;D

Today I re-flued the Rayburn, cleaned it out and lit it for the first time this season...

Nearly keeled over when I went to buy the bits this morning.

2 pipe clamps, tub of fire cement and 2 x 5" 45 degree enamelled flue bends..... 160 quid  :o :o :o :o

The 45's were 60 quid each!!! :o :o

Also had a good old burn of all the crap I've accumulated recently, packing from the kitchen etc. The whole house now smells of chipboard smoke from the worktop offcuts..... yuk