What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

had a bit of ly in this morning, was shattered from yesterday... cleaned and sorted the workshop while it was emptyish, now lying watching the X Factor  ;D ;D

same on a been bag in front of the fire

preety good tonight who do u thgink will go i was a bit disapointed with dianathough i didnt think she was that good like she normally is  :D :D

bout to go xmas shopping, first and hopefully the only time this year i will have to do it, list all made out, cash all ready, just hope the model shops open to relive me of some hard earned dosh as well

how dare you go out when the Stutes are on TV Sean >:( >:(>:(

i hope all the model shops are shut now  :D :D :D :D

bout to go xmas shopping, first and hopefully the only time this year i will have to do it, list all made out, cash all ready, just hope the model shops open to relive me of some hard earned dosh as well

We got all our christmas shopping done by the 15th November this year because I was going back to work.

waiting for missus to get ready so i can go to the FA cup 2nd round match against Leeds

been ready since wednesday 

only 3+ hours until kick off 

Good luck to Histon today Ben

had a bit of ly in this morning, was shattered from yesterday... cleaned and sorted the workshop while it was emptyish, now lying watching the X Factor  ;D ;D

Blake do you know the wee irish boy thats in the X factor  :-\ :-\ i want him to win  8)

So, what has that to do with what you are or have been doing?  (Or not as the case may be)

Were you on the hard stuff last night Mr F?

:-[ - sorry Aunty Sue... blame Ben... he's rambling on about the game a few posts back...

What I have been doing today....

Today I are bin mostly... listening to the football scores  :-[:D :D

Shall I go to my room now ???  :'(

:-[ - sorry Aunty Sue... blame Ben... he's rambling on about the game a few posts back...

What I have been doing today....

Today I are bin mostly... listening to the football scores  :-[:D :D

Shall I go to my room now ???  :'(

hmmm - better keep your head low for a bit to avoid one of those N.......y thingies

I have been making my office is little more comfortable by shifting furniture and I got annoyed in the process by knocking over my PC unit.  For goodness sake it is HUGE and I managed to send it flying sideways, stand and all, disconnecting monitors and power plugs as it went.  It IS working again although I had a nasty moment when it would not power up.  Helps if the plug is in the socket!

...phew [wiping brow in relief]

Wooden floor is not too bad as they have spring - I would hate to throw a laptop onto quarry tiles though.  Certainly no bounce in those.

All's well that ends well and I did not blow anything by suddenly disconnecting monitors.  I failed to say it was running at the time so that will teach me to move desks around without switching off first.