What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Done a little job this morning which Gordon Brown doesn't need to know about  ;) ;) :D :D then done 4 pick -up loads of logs which GB also won't find out about then went to church and begged for forgiveness  :D :D :D :D :D

How many hail Mary's did you get ;D

No need to worry about the credit crunch then Sue  :D;):-*

You can only spend it once and if this carpet lasts as long as the current one I shall have no worries at all.  Mind you the shop has 50% off at the moment and they reckon on delivery/fitting BEFORE Christmas.  Wow!

Umm, good time to buy if you can, a buyers market with all things i spose? Not so with models though, cant find any bargins at the moment.

As for me, i will have my tutor (like a 6th form 1 day a week) comming in a min so been working for a few hours

Then got to get my countax ride on round the front to clean it as the bloke is ment to be comming to pick it up today.

At the mo though im doing nothing  :D :D