What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Have been writing out permits this morning for the removal of a suction strainer and also a nitrogen leak test for tomorrow.

Have also been doing some training with one of the guys that will be taking over from me.

Have also put my plan for getting christmas day off and that plan is currently well in action. ::) ::)

Big tidy up today ready for Christmas, got George's godfather coming over to give me a hand. Got 3 sheds to empty out, the garden to litter pick and the loft to clear. Should then make it nice and smart and easier to actually get jobs done, takes me longer to get my tools out and get to where I need to work at the moment than it does to do any of the jobs I've got left  ::):D

Now that is just nasty boys :(  ::)

As for the aeriels  Got a splitter kit from argus    fitted it to the aeriel in the attic and sent off the spurs to the bedrooms

its quite straight forwards    Just needs a little planning as to where the leads come through the ceiling

And bought the kids digi box's from tesco's    so now I won't have to watch cbeebies all day ;D

Now that is just nasty boys :(  ::)

As for the aeriels   Got a splitter kit from argus    fitted it to the aeriel in the attic and sent off the spurs to the bedrooms

its quite straight forwards    Just needs a little planning as to where the leads come through the ceiling

And bought the kids digi box's from tesco's    so now I won't have to watch cbeebies all day ;D

Thanks. We have a loft conversion and the aerial has been boxed around >:(. So going to have to think of plan B

As for marky and tris. Shurup  ;D

had the same on saturday, "i am buying you something to open on xmas day " she anounces, "what after buying the laptop and saying that was it " i reply, "yes" her reply , "ok so what do you want?????" ,and whats the reply "i dont know but something small " :D :D :D

so bought her some diamond earings,,small enough aint they