What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Off to shoot clay pigeons then up to Dad's for a dinner party this eve :)

Now that sounds like a good way to spend Boxing Day, Mand. Let us know how you get on with a big shooter in your hands . . . . Oooh Errr Missus!!

Wish I'd looked for something like that to do.

Now that sounds like a good way to spend Boxing Day, Mand. Let us know how you get on with a big shooter in your hands . . . . Oooh Errr Missus!!

theres a few shoots my way Tris.....bit late notice though! :'( :'( :'(

trying to sort out why we can't load anymore onto our website that our youngest son & I have been building over the last 5 days. ....AND THERE'S NO-ONE ON THE HELPLINE TO REPLY TO OUR QUERIES....I mean...'kin ell, Today of all days, c'mon England call that service?  ;)

I'm here waiting for orders 24/7  :D

Well... it was fun... but I shot erm... very few...erm... targets. Or put it this way... if they'd put the clay 1 metre in front on me on the grass I would've still missed it :-[

It was a great idea though, organised by my neighbour on her Daddy's estate ::)

Well... it was fun... but I shot erm... very few...erm... targets. Or put it this way... if they'd put the clay 1 metre in front on me on the grass I would've still missed it :-[

It was a great idea though, organised by my neighbour on her Daddy's estate ::)

oh how the other half live mandy :D :D only shoot i can do is a free game on the tinternet, and i did worse than  you to :D :D

off tothe vets in a min, emergency appointment, one of the kittens side opened up last night, ,same spot as she has the scar for being spayed on the 17th, not very nice, nearly had to take her last night, but the vet reconed from what we told him that its not that bad, certainly looks it to me can see right in??

yeah not nice joe, seems shes had an abcess, which it appears they missed when we took her back on tues before xmas,they did give her some anti biotics then, as the vet reconed it was swollen from the scar nothing else?? seems it burst last night and the easiest way out was the scar, shes now sporting 3 new stiches after a bit of sedation ,had to hold on an hrand a half  to bring her back,still open one end to allow any more gunk to flow out,but certainly a lot better than it was

today i have been headgecutting for somone who always rings me to do his hedge 12 years after i packed up working with my family contracting buisness. i have to borrow a mates tractor and hedgecutter  i must admit i do miss driving one everyday. and the bonus is he has newholland tractors so i have had a NH 7030 today its a lovely machine

post-6-132638986751_thumb.jpg