What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Have been cleaning bird doings off both cars - the ****** cock pheasant has taken up residence during the shooting season as usual and it is like piles of chewing gum.  After that went defrosting the windscreens and clearing out all my personal bits and pieces out of both cars.

At 1.00 pm I will be GETTING THE NEW ONE! ::)    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Have been cleaning bird doings off both cars - the ****** Willy pheasant has taken up residence during the shooting season as usual and it is like piles of chewing gum.  After that went defrosting the windscreens and clearing out all my personal bits and pieces out of both cars.

At 1.00 pm I will be GETTING THE NEW ONE! ::)    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i love the auto censor!! (although i'm sure that word worked before the last update? :-\)

for me, trip to town but having to plan parking so i can get away quickly ::)

Finished some bramble topping, just pressure washed the 135 and topper, having a bit of a break now before going back out to grease and maybe see about grinding off some of the skid bolts, so we can adjust it if we have to, and then got to find some plate to weld over the 3 rust holes  ::)

Really should be doing the same but its damned cold out there, still in minus figures here

Same here, my problem is that the wood is still fairly wet so I better get going on it so it drys better.

Lately I have just been keeping my grandparents wood stove going through the day since my grandfather had knee surgery. I'm glad we have forced heat at our house.

been out for lunch then pub for the afternoon, nice and warm now sat in a wetherspoons pub on my mobile at the mo :D

fitted a new shower at her parents place, 2 new sets of lights at mine, along with leaf guards on the gutters,so never got into the shed to get some more done on the jd's

hope your were'nt drunk Sean when you done alll this

:'( - will they all be on display then Jason ??? - I reckon you must have one of everything at least  :)

No Mark, I will be building two displays up there and putting a workbench in. I will be building some proper storage for all the boxed stuff which I'm keeping more as an investment than to display.... anything I am fond of, namely conversions etc will be on one of the two displays for which I have some big plans, A contractors farm yard at approx 50 sq feet total area and a demolition/construction site (1/50 scale) at approx 120 square feet total area, But, things do change so watch this space!

I have several of some models, just what I've moved today I counted 5 fendt 615lsa on flotations, 6 Fiat M160 on flotations, 3 Class challengers, two sets of big buds, 2 sets of big roys, at least 10 ford 5610's.... all MIB..... quite a few models!  ::)

bloody hell  :o :o

I look forward to seeing your displays then... one to keep an eye on then

When I get around to it!!! Got more plans for work on the house this year, turning two bedrooms, the existing bathroom and lounge into three ensuite bedrooms which is going to mean a lot of work including three new staircases fitting, two new bathrooms, the old bathroom revamped and altered, new central heating system... Once I get started I can imagine i'll pretty much gut the house again...... dont tell the wife!  :o :o :o