What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just popped in the TM140 with 12t Easterby to deliver logs down Farrington Gurney. Back to check messages and write out tickets for any orders. Later I am meeting Jez near Swindon to collect my trucks from him 8):)

May have to collect my new work van too ;D

bit cold for eden wasn't it mark :D :D :D many people arround??

for me, started and near on finished the new shelf unit above the meter cupboard, just  some down lighters to fit and a few uprights job done, 1 less to do on my week off

Yeah it was a bit nippy outside Sean. Quite a contrast to the temperature in the big tropical dome - coats and scarfs off once in there  :D 

Not too many people there which is more to my liking ;)

Yeah it was a bit nippy outside Sean. Quite a contrast to the temperature in the big tropical dome - coats and scarfs off once in there  :D 

Not too many people there which is more to my liking ;)

very true, we only tend to visit this time of the year lot quieter for me then, hate being pushed round by tourists  :D :D

Bit of both hopefully Bill... I live in an unban area full of cul-de-sacs that don't get gritted... and quite hilly too - so I'll be clearing my mates roads I suspect... then towing the odd car up the hill if it gets much worse I suspect... Oh happy days  ;D

you for playing Marky  :D :D now don't over do it now will you ,you are 42 tomorrow  ;)

:D :D - Nar... that must be wrong Stephen... I've just looked in the mirror.. I don't look a day over 28  ;D:-[:D :D

as i have been off work today due to the snow i took my son to "next step group for age's 1 to 2 year olds" it's the first time i have been as i work when he go's.it was fun playing in the sand and finger painting again  :D :D