What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Yesterday- Reading all unread topics from this week. quite a few good topics i've seen, and then some real cr@p!  :D :D ;)

Today- Mowing ::)

Actually, working on a TTS article on Cider Hill Farms at the minute, would anyone like to proofread it?  ???

building 2 grain augers for next sunday, nearly done

Switzswooooo!!!!!  :-*:-* :-*

Dealing with my mate and his missu having a barny over the phone. His phone, my phone and my mates phone actually. Oh and making up more of the workshop set may put a coat of grime around the walls of the workshop to make it look a bit old in there.

Sat with my head in my hands at the kitchen table wondering why I had to get so spannered last night.......  ::) ::)::)

Lucky Bugger !

knooooooooow the feeling!!  :-[???

Another lucky bugger  :'( :'(

Trying to find a cheap MF 35X bannana edition on eBay, no luck today. :'(

Give up Tim... and give your money to Marky  ;D - you know you want to... and don't forget your ?5 discount for wearing those silly sandels being an FTF member  ;)

Lucky Bugger !

Another lucky bugger  :'( :'(

Give up Tim... and give your money to Marky  ;D - you know you want to... and don't forget your ?5 discount for wearing those silly sandels being an FTF member  ;)

Free shipping, and it's a deal!  ::)

Did you get the PM mate?  :)

On it now Timsy... JUST got in from work... Well... Roast Pork first me thinks  ;D

Free post to anywhere in the Cambridge CB4 postcode area  ;):D :D :D

Bu@@er! Ever thought about sending it free to your favourite American as a token of gratitude?  ::):D :D :D;)

this afternoon given my old car a well needed wash and pollish. but it got dark at 5 :( :(

thats a nice motor OF  ;) tryed to wash mine th day only couldnt have been arsed to wait at the petrol station thought my time would b better spent getting more supplies for the model sheds