What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

It's a feeling us big kids get everytime we climb in the cab 8):) Bit of trailering to do somewhen then?

Yes, reversing 3 tonne weeks trailer yesterday, today loading it up with the massey and tipping with the case. Nearly jack-knifed it at one point! :-[

I'll second that... and well done CMB.. You just cannot beat a day in the saddle of a tractor in my book... it gets in your blood as well... Once a tractor boy... always a tractor boy I say  ;D

It's in my blood now and I want more!

Rushing over to my Dad's cos he fell off his horse and broke his wrist  ::) Even remembered how to make a sling from being in Girl Guides all those years ago ;) Anyway his wife's taken him to A & E and I took care of the horse. I told him he should have stuck with his railway layout ::)

I'll second that... and well done CMB.. You just cannot beat a day in the saddle of a tractor in my book... it gets in your blood as well... Once a tractor boy... always a tractor boy I say  ;D

yeah i agree there!! :D :D

At work after another days poor sleep :(

Hopefully tomorrow will sleep better.

Tonight not alot due to the fact that there is a wireline programme ongoing and tonight they are preparing to fire some explosive guns to perforate an oil well.

Starting to pack 90-odd 1:43 scale Aston Martins that raced at Le Mans for the exhibition next Saturday, 30th May.

The Aston Martin Owners Club are holding the St. John Horsfall race meeting at Silverstone and the model club I belong to was asked to put on a complementary model display.  Apart from the Le Mans cars I also have to find and pack some models of very special road cars. 

The organiser of the event has said he is hoping to get a 1:1 Aston Martin Nimrod along with other ex-Le Mans cars. 

I think I am going to enjoy myself apart from the fact I have to be there by 7:30am!

Starting to pack 90-odd 1:43 scale Aston Martins that raced at Le Mans for the exhibition next Saturday, 30th May.

The Aston Martin Owners Club are holding the St. John Horsfall race meeting at Silverstone and the model club I belong to was asked to put on a complementary model display.  Apart from the Le Mans cars I also have to find and pack some models of very special road cars. 

The organiser of the event has said he is hoping to get a 1:1 Aston Martin Nimrod along with other ex-Le Mans cars. 

I think I am going to enjoy myself apart from the fact I have to be there by 7:30am!

Will Stirling Moss be in attendance? Now that he is a fan :)

Will Stirling Moss be in attendance? Now that he is a fan :)

Have no idea, Tris, but our club co-ordinator said there would be a surprise which he was not going to tell me about. 

Aston Martin owners will be bringing all their cars old and new to race.  Amazes me that they will bring a car worth 1/4 million or more on a trailer and then race it around the circuit with a load of amateurs.  Some do get bumped. 

Actually I have packed up 70+ models as I have only taken one of a set of team cars unless they were different marques