What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Taking apart and putting back together the air pump from the fishtank, finally got it to work after putting it back together for the the 10th time!  :o

I think you were right Scott, they were suffering from the lack of air.

Been to see Bill & Jean Richards... What a smashing couple they are as well... one of the nicest couples I have met.. very genuine... and totally knowledgeable in this trade as well.. they have been selling models now since 1980 they tell me.. EVEN I was still at school in those days  :o :o

Been to see Bill & Jean Richards... What a smashing couple they are as well... one of the nicest couples I have met.. very genuine... and totally knowledgeable in this trade as well.. they have been selling models now since 1980 they tell me.. EVEN I was still at school in those days  :o :o

do they have any bargins on offer marky? what cultivation scratch built stuff do they have at the mo, should have got a few bits at toytrac, but forgot

let me know next time ;)

spent all day trying to occupy myself....see what made you laugh topic :D :D :D

Not really sure Sean to be honest  :-[ - I just drank their coffee and bored them stiff all afternoon... Jean was putting the shop back together after Toytrac... so I only had a brief look around to be truthful  :-[

Oh and sorry Ben... I'll let you know the next time I am over that way... I promised Bill a bag of my "world famous" romano spuds  ;)

no worrys mark,

today i have been running round like a loony trying to fix a super dooper system for schools broadband, that falls over when the teachers sneeze at it in there office, dam bt always got to by the cheap stuff

also managed to pull apart a valtra c and laoder for a little number tonight,

laying 500m of submarine cable at salcombe today, with the aid on bt marine arm, had a very intresting conversation with the main man, who said "we are looking for guys like you with fiber jointing and testing qulifacations, along with copper at the mo, can i have your number",work all over europe ,they were the ship i saw whne in holiday in itally this year,