What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

me too.... and Mrs F for the last teo years now.. once they have their claws in you... that's it mate  :'( >:(

but they had over £6 grand off me last year and over £5 grand so far this year thats on paye  :of :of never payed that much tax before even being self employed wot more do they want  >:( >:(

i am not paying for another duck house and gardener this year >:(

Put a 16ft gate in down the lane near the village,...........took out a rough old bit of hedge,gateposts in, fences re-done,gates hung, entrance dug out and stone and topping put back down,....job done.

Methinks the parish council bush telegraph is red hot at the moment............ ;)

Put a 16ft gate in down the lane near the village,...........took out a rough old bit of hedge,gateposts in, fences re-done,gates hung, entrance dug out and stone and topping put back down,....job done.

Methinks the parish council bush telegraph is red hot at the moment............ ;)

Is the barricade between Warningore and the rest of the world finally in place? A 16ft gate is a bit exessive in my view bruv .... :of

but they had over £6 grand off me last year and over £5 grand so far this year thats on paye  :of :of never payed that much tax before even being self employed wot more do they want  >:( >:(

i am not paying for another duck house and gardener this year >:(

mmm maybe i shouldn't do contract work then :-\ ....although i've been told to set up a limited company or sole trader?....any advice :-\ :-\ :-\