What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well.. spent the entire day so far buggering around in my workshop/garage... just making space... I can't believe what junk I have been collecting...  >:(:-[

Got a while Sprinter van full for the tip tomorrow  :-\

I know, I was amazed to see you had a lovely cabinet built to keep them in too........ at least you've seen the light and decided to skip them anyway.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm now doing an assignment about calf rearing systems and one of hardest i've so far i have to say, as never having done livestock im having to work hard but i'm getting there :D :D  Give me a assignment on machinery or arable work anyday  ;):D 

Got up late reeling the effects of cider and WKD, spent the afternoon cleaning the car through ready to get in the garage this week. She'll be up for sale soon  :-\ all while her indoors did her very first sunday roast for the two of us. Complete with pork loin and honey glazed parsnips!!!  :P :P :P :P :P

The girl done good!!  :-*

Tonight... I are bin mostly... taking my workshop to bits.. breaking up my farm (well the start of my farm that I would never finish anyway)... to make way for my tractor... it's on the drive in the cold...  :'(

[/quote

Have you still got the concrete bunker walls for your shed Mark??

Mr Holmes is after some of those.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Not a fricken lot. Been on the M25 for two and a half hours and only gone from j15 to j10. The only entertainment I've had has been watching the gantry mounted Gatso's going off on the other side. By the time I get clear I'll need a 45min break. @rse!!