What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Are you doing holiday relief cover Mark or can't you sleep ??? ???

Holiday cover sadly Bill... got too many off at once and as it's only a 4 hour round trip (down, load up and back) then it's not worth getting an agency

who will want paying for 8 hours minimum... I'm only on it for yesterday and today thankfully  :'(

There is a lot to be said if you want a job doing ..."do it yourself" Mark. In addition to the minimun charge from the agency there is also the risk of damage to your vehicle since some of those agency drivers don't care or look after anything ;) ;)

Kicking my heels a bit today waiting for the man to come and fit the liner and flue in the chimney that I knocked down the other day. Cut a hole in the outside of the chimney breast yesterday for the flue, very hard bricks and they were 2 deep so it was tough going, drilled a series of holes around a foot square with a borrowed large hammer drill and then chopped it all out with the spike, like a mini kangol.

currently terminating a 276 fibre cable in the exchange, bloody fiddley job, very easy to snap them and thats a start again task then, even if thats the whole cable to be done,276 of them hanging in the air all finer than a human hair, way to easy to catch

Good luck Stevie...

For me today... at work at 220am... yes... 220am... just finished now... back in at 220am tomorrow as well  :'(  .. day in the saddle again today... hauling toppy and delivering foodwaste to my local farmer

cheers mate  just to let you al know i passed again

all done for another 2 years

was supposed to be going on holiday, but instead i've just had to order a new coil pack and 4 spark plugs for the c2. (it died....again)

just arranging for some errr friends :-X to come round, im sooooo bored  :-\

TX34 washed off and looking like new, rain worked in our favour. We were supposed to move it to a farm today ready to start when the farmer gave us the call. Instead it rained, giving me time to get her all washed down, could almost say she looks like new  :)

TX34 washed off and looking like new, rain worked in our favour. We were supposed to move it to a farm today ready to start when the farmer gave us the call. Instead it rained, giving me time to get her all washed down, could almost say she looks like new  :)

any pictures tris

So what are the barns going to be then old massey? Restore or convert? About time something was done with them.

still old barns hay lofts and old cow stalls under ,putting new slate roofs tile roofs and timber repairs. the work shop has a fordson n in there been there 30 years , looks all there.

any pictures tris

Tomorrow I hope Paul, she's tucked up in the corner of the yard at the moment. Have not done the header yet, may not get a chance to but will get a snap of the combine when I get to move it out into the open a bit.

Been doing some more decorating in my house, just about got everywhere done now......I'd got fed up with the purple in the second bedroom and the Leyland-esque blue in the bathroom left by my predecessor, three coats has done a fair job of covering them ::)

Today my car goes into Aberdeen Audi for some warranty work. The emission control indicator came on more than 1o days ago and today was the earliest they could look at it. probably some sensor or something on the cat I suspect. This happened around new year time too. Bit of a pest but all under warranty.

Ages ago the drivers door handle cover fell off and i thought i would get this put on at the same time today. No i was told they would have to check to see the type and then get a new one ordered under warranty. So that will mean another trip back to the body shop sometime. I will have to arrange sometime I can go in late on in the afternoon and just wait for it...I mean it must only be a five minute job ??? ???

Depending on how long they are going to be with the emissions problems i may waste a saleman's time and get him to spec me a new Audi for delivery January 1 pre VAT increase. I'm not really wanting to change as yet since its a great motor and is only three at the end of the month and has only £ 37 k on the clock. Be interesting to see what I would get for her and also how much to pay to upgrade to a new one :of :of

woke up with a filthy hangover after drinking til i passed out last night, amazing what seeing my ex does to me. still atleast the b***h was good enough to bring my band of brothers dvd boxed set with her.

Depending on how long they are going to be with the emissions problems i may waste a saleman's time and get him to spec me a new Audi for delivery January 1 pre VAT increase. I'm not really wanting to change as yet since its a great motor and is only three at the end of the month and has only £ 37 k on the clock. Be interesting to see what I would get for her and also how much to pay to upgrade to a new one :of :of

I didn't realise the newer Audi's counted their work in pounds!!  :of :of :laugh: :laugh: