What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

All good fun isn't it? We had our whole herd TB tested last Tuesday and Friday, Friday was the easy one, Tuesday was hard work as we were weighing the cows as they passed through the race and crush as well so we could keep the poor looking cows inside while the others went out onto the fodder rape. Our cows have a percentage of limousin in them at the minute as well making the younger ones a bit nutty and lively.......cow number ***747 is now known as Boeing as she tried to vault the 5 foot high cattle race ::)  All passed as well though which was good

Generally spent the day feeling a little under the weather, been around the workshop and changed the headgasket on one of my dads cars (Im off work this week for a break) so far its been a busmans holiday as mums car snapped its driveshaft clean in two Monday morning so that was a good start to the week off, I can forgive it as its nearly 19 years old and done about 160,000 so its had its day really and she will be getting another very soon. Went and collected my shotgun yesterday as my licence finnaly came through after what seemed an eternity. :)

Morning Weirdo's! Got up at 3am today. Made my lunch and breakfast. Made the fire up so Traci gets up to a warm house and have now just got to the yard to do my pre-start checks. Off to a dealer up the road from Witheridge Garage today in Devon to pick up two Masseys. After that its down to Liskeard I think for another Massey (ceased) and an old Claas round baler. Nice change from yesterdays cattle work, moving a dozen new stores and putting ston infill in a cattle shed.

Morning Weirdo's! Got up at 3am today. Made my lunch and breakfast. Made the fire up so Traci gets up to a warm house and have now just got to the yard to do my pre-start checks. Off to a dealer up the road from Witheridge Garage today in Devon to pick up two Masseys. After that its down to Liskeard I think for another Massey (ceased) and an old Claas round baler. Nice change from yesterdays cattle work, moving a dozen new stores and putting ston infill in a cattle shed.

Morning Mr Trissle... you really are one of life's grafters mate... I do admire you for that as well I must say

Well thank you Mark, always the gent. Putting in the hours is certainly something you don't shy away from either.

I am however off to the chiropractor this evening  :( My own fault for humping wet logs without bending my legs back Monday afternoon. Although being short, if I bend my legs I cannot reach into the wood processor. . . ::)

nice to have you down my way tris,pity i just seen this could have met up perhaps,probably miles away from were i was though tris,but at least the thought was there tris

Turned out it was Hamley's at Launceston and not Liskeard afteral Paul. I got my bleeding 'Ls' muddled up! :D

hambleys tris ,there service manager lives in the same village as me ,very handy,pay for your models over the phone and get to pick the model up from him,saves a 28 mile round trip!!

trying to place the jd dealer sean,do you mean the one at callington mate?

cornwall farmers, as you drive in, used to be countrywide mf dealers till about?? 3 years back, then taken over, mf went to alan snow down the road, you know where that is

store guy at snows, was the main man at countrywide, was head hunted by them down to his experiance

cornwall farmers, as you drive in, used to be countrywide mf dealers till about?? 3 years back, then taken over, mf went to alan snow down the road, you know where that is

store guy at snows, was the main man at countrywide, was head hunted by them down to his experiance

i think the agricultural side of cornwall farmers is being taken over jointly by robert coles and small ridges ,was in classic tractor mate,so do you mean the callington one then mate?

no mate, the one as you drive into peneygillam, on the right opposite peter warrensd butchers, thats a cornwall farmers depot, last time i went they had jds all lined up for sale out the back, that was countrywide? or wise, the mf dealer , you cant miss it

how long ago was that mate,i think its just a country store no agri there mate

paul