What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

nahh mate they can these days, because i remember i punched a kid in the face out of school one day and i got in trouble at school because his mum reported it to the school so i kicked off and got in even more trouble  >:(

Seems stupid to me, its not like they punish teachers for having relationships with other teachers that affects their performance in lessons (like one of mine)

Seems stupid to me, its not like they punish teachers for having relationships with other teachers that affects their performance in lessons (like one of mine)

yep it is really, but that's just school for you can't wait to leave the place, we're even getting forced to take french for gcse now!

yep it is really, but that's just school for you can't wait to leave the place, we're even getting forced to take french for gcse now!

Ohh thats not good  :-\  we got to choose all our options, for me only til friday left at school  :P  then exams and an 11 week summer  ;D  but staying on for 6th form as I need A-levels

Ohh thats not good  :-\  we got to choose all our options, for me only til friday left at school  :P  then exams and an 11 week summer  ;D  but staying on for 6th form as I need A-levels

ahh yeah i've taken Geography, a construction level 2 college course and then i have the ones i have to do, i know i need at least 4 gcses at A-C to get into riseholme college to do a national diploma in agriculture  :D

ahh yeah i've taken Geography, a construction level 2 college course and then i have the ones i have to do, i know i need at least 4 gcses at A-C to get into riseholme college to do a national diploma in agriculture  :D

you don't always need 4 to get in there i know people there with about 2 at C and the rest below i was tempted to go next year but A levels are easier to get in to uni with

you don't always need 4 to get in there i know people there with about 2 at C and the rest below i was tempted to go next year but A levels are easier to get in to uni with

What have you taken for A-levels/thinking about taking Jack?

Geoggers is a good one, I really enjoy it, but im fairly good at it  ;D  and college sounds good

Irrigating again.......the same as the last 14 days, still not had any rain here. Its that bad now we're irrigating a field I need to plough for maize, we kept leaving it in the hope nature would save us from using our precious water abstraction allowance but it wasn't to be

Wouldn't agree with that now!.. Speaking from experience here  ;D

You're knuckles must be dragging the floor now Chris?! :D

They're certainly red and my back is aching Tris, 190kg is a lot for 1 person to carry! ;D ;D

Moved a glass cabinet today, not so far though.

Well not a lot really, just sat in ICT at school bored out of my mind, so just thought i would check up on ftf quickly  :D

DISGRACEFUL!!!!  ;D You wouldn't catch a Uni student doing that who is trying to cram for an Internet Security exam on Friday.........

..Nope not me..... honest...... well......  :angel: :angel:

DISGRACEFUL!!!!  ;D You wouldn't catch a Uni student doing that who is trying to cram for an Internet Security exam on Friday.........

..Nope not me..... honest...... well......  :angel: :angel:

;) well theres nothing better to do, been told to make a button, banner and menu bar as part of designing a website for a travel company, really not my thing  :-\

What have you taken for A-levels/thinking about taking Jack?

i'm taking maths geography chemistry and biology next year it shouldn't be too bad as like them all

what are you taking next year Pat?

Wouldn't agree with that now!.. Speaking from experience here  ;D

i don't know i've been told its easier and my mum doesn't really want me to go to the local college as its a bit of a doss about but it sounds hilarious being there i've heard plenty of funny stories about it

i don't know i've been told its easier and my mum doesn't really want me to go to the local college as its a bit of a doss about but it sounds hilarious being there i've heard plenty of funny stories about it

Well,

I left school at 15 with 7 GCSE at C or above. Went to College for 2 years and left with 3 Distinctions in a National Diaploma, (Same as 4 A Levels I think).

I'm now in Uni on a 4 Year Engineering Degree Course...

I applied for Uni the same time as everyone, people leaving 6th year school etc.. My Marks were out in June, A Levels don't come out till Aug I think.. By August I was accepted and all Uni, Ready to start before the School leavers even knew there marks  ;)  ;)

So really, Its up to yourself.. Do you want YOU want to do..  ;)

Collected an MF290 and a generator near Witheridge (picked up Model Farmer in the shop there!) and a Zetor near Barnstaple. Now heading for a tomorrow morning tip at Harwich Docks. A tidy MF3085. After that its up to Cheffins to collect four MF500 series from last sale.

Well,

I left school at 15 with 7 GCSE at C or above. Went to College for 2 years and left with 3 Distinctions in a National Diaploma, (Same as 4 A Levels I think).

I'm now in Uni on a 4 Year Engineering Degree Course...

I applied for Uni the same time as everyone, people leaving 6th year school etc.. My Marks were out in June, A Levels don't come out till Aug I think.. By August I was accepted and all Uni, Ready to start before the School leavers even knew there marks  ;)  ;)

So really, Its up to yourself.. Do you want YOU want to do..  ;)

That sounds good actually i'm supposed to be clever the stupid government prediction thing predicted me all A's i probably could get them in most subjects if i tried harder, so i probably should be doing A levels next year. The college is quite far so before i can drive its over an hour each way on the bus which isn't great really but i would be getting some practical stuff there which would be good. Anyway i'll be doing A levels next year and we'll see how it goes hopefully it'll be alright.

That sounds good actually i'm supposed to be clever the stupid government prediction thing predicted me all A's i probably could get them in most subjects if i tried harder, so i probably should be doing A levels next year. The college is quite far so before i can drive its over an hour each way on the bus which isn't great really but i would be getting some practical stuff there which would be good. Anyway i'll be doing A levels next year and we'll see how it goes hopefully it'll be alright.

What are you planning to do when you leave then mate?

hopefully go to harper adams and do an agriculture degree but i might end up somewhere else

I had thought about doing that, but i don't have enough confidence in myself as i don't think i'd make the grade, everybody at school seems to push me harder than i can manage and then moan at me when i can't do it, especially my ICT teacher as i'm getting seriously behind with that and it's OCR Nationals so i could get a gcse out of it but i have a feeling i'm not going to make it  :-\

I gave the 'new' ride-on a go in the field. Reasonably happy with the results, but the cutting deck is only working intermittantly (cutting out when I hit bumps and long grass) and it lacks power and hates slopes.