What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Unloaded yesterdays haul of 4x 500 series and 2x 100 series Masseys. Cleared up from last weeks dung spreading. Now off to haul and spread chicken muck. Stinky!

Oooh, what kit you using Tris?

Fork and 'barrow?

Been sorting out the 'new' Land Rover most of the day. Went shopping to the local 'motor accessory' shop this morning for a few bits and bobs in order to do a bit of 'tidying up' as I don't think the last owner had done much maintenance in the time he had it. Changed the air and fuel filter, greased up the UJ's on the propshafts and greased the door hinges and fitted a new pair of windscreen wiper blades as the old ones had just started to 'feather' each end.

feeling a little fragile this morning, had our annual birthday bbq last night, but this year it was a 1st, 3oth, and 94th all in one, not that long been up and the house and garden looks like a bombs gone off , but great fun had, mother in law spent the night here after having a cocktail that quite litteraly turned her lights out, took 2 of us to carry her up the stairs and get her into bed  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  what a way to get at 84 years old , had to cancel her taxi as theres no way she would have got home ok in that state

An annual birthday ??? You must be bad, mate. I think birthdays only come annually anyway! :D :D

Yesterday I was trucking with Traci. She came with me to deliver another 660 odd bales of hay into the dealer north of Lampeter. Then back to Carmarthen tn pick up a 7710 Q cab and back to the M4 near Llanelli I think it was to pick up a 135. What a headache that turned into! I got a gob full of F and C words from the farmers wife because although we had paid the middle man, he hadn't paid the farmer for the tractor ::) So after an hour of being the messenger and being fired at by what seemed like a fire squad, I came away without it >:(

Today, up after a well earned lay in. Ground a load of mortar out of the joints on the outside wall, hoovered up stairs, washed up, washing up done, showered and now watching F1 with a Dr Pepper! :-P

Later on I'll chisel out the joints and prepare for the final bit of paving :)

Straw hauling into a farm near Chewton Magna with the artic. Put 1000 little bales into a farm on Monday night/Tues morning. A rigid load and an artic load that was, that's it for little bale straw though. Onto Welgar bales now, 70 odd on a load. :) TX66 cutting, very late '04 model, T7050 with Welgar D4006 and three bale accumalator doing the baling.

Well i was planning to get the motorbike out and go tear up some stubble, but it's raining, and i don't really fancy sliding accross some wheat stubble on my bum. So i was going to go up the shop and get myself a britains JD 8440, but by the time it stopped raining for long enough to walk just up the road, they were closed, so i'll go tomorrow.

Said farewell to the Ford 6810 today  :'(

Bro in law has now bought a 4wd Ford 6810 instead, only 4400 hours, but needs a bit of tidying up.

Mark.... I think you've inadvertently used the wrong smileys in your post...

Should it not have looked like this...

Said farewell to the Ford 6810 today  ;D:D :D :D:P:-*:-* :-*:-* :) :)

Bro in law has now bought a 4wd Ford 6810 instead  ::) ::)::)  , only 4400 hours, but needs a bit of tidying up.  ::)>:( >:(>:( >:(

:P:-*

Mark.... I think you've inadvertently used the wrong smileys in your post...

Should it not have looked like this...

:P:-*

Leave me alone whilst I grieve you old Red Devil  :(;) 

You couldn't inadvertantly give me £8950 could you, to reunite us & make me feel a bit better  ???;D  ........

http://www.jmequipment.co.uk/specjm309.htm

Leave me alone whilst I grieve you old Red Devil  :(;) 

You couldn't inadvertantly give me £8950 could you, to reunite us & make me feel a bit better  ???;D  ........

http://www.jmequipment.co.uk/specjm309.htm

credit to you mark,the 6810 is in pristine condition,somebody will get a great tractor there