What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Woke up at 7:15  >:( to go and meet the school team to embark on a journey up to Ipswich.... half the team werent there so we waited an hour in the coach. Then after a grueling two hours of happy slapping chaos and after punching a chav for slapping me we got there and got ready. To go out, get hammered by kids twice the size of us and generally kids twice the power. And to get soaked .... and to here all the way back my best mate talking about how he broke someones coller bone  >:( Great day  >:( >:(

Mucking out the last pen on the farm......Bedding and feeding the cows......Moving around the heifers up to the other farm......Checking our new calf......Where does the day go?  :'(

Pictures of the Massey Ferguson 514 Skid Steer Loader to follow in my New Job topic later in the evening...... :);)

Been to the pantomime to see cinderella, OH NO YOU HAVN'T ;D OH YES I HAVE ;D with junior and the boss, not for my benifit you understand ::) got tickets from granny for our christmasI think "Buttons" must have been getting paid in tins of red bull! good god , how much energy can one bloke have :D

got up at  07.00 ,got a lift to swansea at 07.50 ,got on the minibus at 08.14 ::),

arrived at the garage where the saturday club is at 08.55 and then 09.00 till 12.00 busy TRYING to take a 205 engine out and then home at 13.00 but normally back about 12.35 but today  the bus driver  broke the ticket machine sso had to wait ,what an  t*t  :o  ::):D  ,then left the house at 16:00 to go down the farm and when i arrived found out that i have to wash down the 4x4 >:( brilliant , well could be worse  :-\ ::) and clean out the cubilces

got called into work at 3 this morn >:( >:( for a pole smash near launceston, got taken out by a fast moving ginsters lorry, you should have seen the state of him, they were unloading him due to the side being missing  ,just a simple job of moving the pole and tempory repairing the cable ,got a few free sausage rolls ect out of them anyway

Got up the late for club rugby training .... Then did the pick up round and off to training. Then after pratically destroying Mum's car with the mud hobbled to the shower and the rest of the day i've been sitting in my pj's watching the Man U game ( *Cocky smile towards the Aston Villa fans*) and doing some more technical drawings  ;) Graham watch out  :D :D

Spent all morning taking down Christmas lights, tree etc

The weather changed from fine to cold and wet for the Humberside X-country championships this afternoon (40th I think) - a bit muddy !

Then home just in time to shower, change and dash off to a friends kiddies Chrstening and lots of nosh !