What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

No bother Ill get some tommorrow but heres one my brother took of the mowing :)

Blue man in a Sliver tractor ??? theres me thinking he would be laying back on board a 8210 or something like that :D

Well tis the uncles gearlike back in the day it would have been our 7610 and 7810 and a hired 8210 along with the uncles zetor crystals presently he has two valtras and a case along with a Jag 850 and an O&K L25c ;)

Getting drunk on double and triple "JDs"....so to speak.

P1310391_zps78edfe9f.jpg

I wasn't as bad as you today David I was on one JD :):D after work I climb on board a JD6125R with a 12ton Kane silage trailer.

• Like 2

Sounds like you had a good evening Robert. :D I've had a great day today.....just another 350 photographs to sort through now to add to my topic when I have the time. The New Holland T7.210 and John Deere double mowers is a recent addition to my contracting friend's the Dowsons fleet. Whom i've been following since 2010. I'm hoping to go back on Sunday and see them lift the crop. :)

• Like 1

Sounds like you had a good evening Robert. :D I've had a great day today.....just another 350 photographs to sort through now to add to my topic when I have the time. The New Holland T7.210 and John Deere double mowers is a recent addition to my contracting friend's the Dowsons fleet. Whom i've been following since 2010. I'm hoping to go back on Sunday and see them lift the crop. :)

Yeah David had great fun hope to be at it again if the weather says with us.

Heres a sneeky pictures of what I was on

Picture12_zps478dc7e1.jpg

• Like 2

Looking forward to the pictures bob, glad to be back on the green fever?

Yesterday was our county rally with young farmers, so finally managed to get home from the night do at 2 in the morning. Now up for work on what looks like a lovely morning. No hangover though, the beauty's of driving

• Like 1

Looking forward to the pictures bob, glad to be back on the green fever?

Yesterday was our county rally with young farmers, so finally managed to get home from the night do at 2 in the morning. Now up for work on what looks like a lovely morning. No hangover though, the beauty's of driving

Yes Pat ive got the fever ok dont want to go back to my old job now :(

Baby one then. Still looks nice.

Taking the Mother inlaw out for the day   dont worry i d be bringing her back .  well she does make me some very nice buns & cakes for me  so it s only fair id say 8)  & she may be 80 but she still loves to see a little bit of the lovely Yorkshire countryside we have here still trying to get her interested in tractors ::)  ::)  ::)

just this and that at work until 2 pm when I decided for no particular reason to try and remove the end of one of my fingers with a hacksaw ::)  que emergency running repairs with bt plaster no2, or blue rag and electrical tape ,to finish the job, then a proper running repair ,sues just put a fresh dressing on it, certainly not as bad as shes saying, she wanted to put the flap of skin on it until I pointed out that was somewhere on the floor in liskeard :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  weird thing is it didn't hurt, or bleed for about 20 mins either until I knocked it again doing something else

just this and that at work until 2 pm when I decided for no particular reason to try and remove the end of one of my fingers with a hacksaw ::)  que emergency running repairs with bt plaster no2, or blue rag and electrical tape ,to finish the job, then a proper running repair ,sues just put a fresh dressing on it, certainly not as bad as shes saying, she wanted to put the flap of skin on it until I pointed out that was somewhere on the floor in liskeard :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  weird thing is it didn't hurt, or bleed for about 20 mins either until I knocked it again doing something else

:of Then presumably you got a doctor to look at it? 

hell no, its only really a few layers of skin off , looks a lot worse than it is, with one little deep bit ,nothing more, have done a lot worse in the past at home, certainly not worth pestering anyone over it, unless the end falls off that is :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:   just the fingers about 6mm shorter than this morning

• Like 1