What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

that sounds good mate nice lot of room 8) 8). under i have now 4ft x 6ft. working on clearing the other side of the loft now. must do it when the wife's out, that way i will chuck away more than we keep.

sneaky mate, thats how i do it i have to say, although she is impressed with how i have got it all inbetween the roof supports now

I hope that doesn;t apply to body parts Mark  :o :o :o:-[

As for me... Today I are bin mostly...

Cleaning my car... and boy oh boy it was boggin as well  :-[

very thing Marky mate very thing :D :D ::) ::) oh gave my car a good clean yesterday, never been so dirty covered in cow poo. :'( :'(

got enough there gav :D :D

todays i has mainly been struggling on the roof of a tower block on a t mobile mast, building was a homless/ drug and drinks rehab place, so we had to keep locking doors behind us every time, and ever door 5 in total had a different key, took ages to get in and out every time as none were marked,

got enough there gav :D :D

todays i has mainly been struggling on the roof of a tower block on a t mobile mast, building was a homless/ drug and drinks rehab place, so we had to keep locking doors behind us every time, and ever door 5 in total had a different key, took ages to get in and out every time as none were marked,

Not got enough barrels yet, still popping them out at the minute, want to get a few more done today yet.

Sounds like you have been having fun any way ::):D;)

oh yeah mate, mind you better than having one of them try the jump when your up there, paper works a night mare, they had one try when they lifted the cabin up on to the roof as the guys from t mobile forgot to lock the last door, so one decided to try and "end it all" :D :D :D :D

hospital , for the last 2/3 months toes and finger tips have been feeling cold ,had some tests / the veins and artries are clogged up , the result of 30 years of smoking

Reynauds Syndrome... I HAD it.. stop smoking and it goes... quite frightening really isn't it... That was one of the reasons I got the willpower "push" to stop dead with no help  ;)

The daily dog walk turned into the dog being pulled along as i sprinted to get some photos of 2 John Deere 7920's. One ploughing a field with a 7 furrow plough. The other was stationery with a Simba cultivator. Also noticed a John Deere 6920S ploughing with 5 furrows but it was too far away. Oh and before that that school place ...  ;) JD's more important  :D :D