What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

1 hour ago, walterderwent said:

From filming a wedding in Cambridgeshire on saturday, it was back to photographing subject matter i'm much more used to at Newby Hall Tractor Fest today, celebrating 100 years of Ford and Fordson tractors.

P1390443 - Copy.JPG

I was there today aswell and what a show it was David. The turnout of tractors was tremendous, I got a few photos of some of the fords but I suspect you took a few thousand?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

Just over a 1000 taken today between 9am and half one, more or less non stop. Great show, lots of tractors making their public debuts on the show circuit this weekend including a good friend of mine's Muir Hill 101 which was probably my favourite tractor on display. :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Bring some of that weather back with you Paul please, got a couple of fields of grass down for hay. :laugh:

Try my best Martin, not any good to you but i hear its quite good at home, highest temp today 33, on the balcony with the wife and a bottle of jack daniels

• Like 1

Forgot to say went on a island tour today went past a same, mccormick, krone , jcb dealer had one brand new Same tractor outside a 120 ,but didnt catch the range name,seen quite a few tractors out working today and an old claas domy combine working, very very small fields

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 2

after a hetic weekend ,inc a un planned drinking session last night till 2 am with my brither and his new partner , i have now finished the last major outlay on the house, removed all the remaining  front wall cladding tiles friday and the new cladding arrived,bit later than i wanted,so started saturday morning,have now fitted all of it inc the new glass porch cover, all the ends sealed up and top nails painted over, have decided to have a couple of weeks break now and all thats left is to level the edges of the driveway freshly then lift the remaining,re-sand /level between the edge runs  and relay, house officially finished, ,all materials here already from left overs from the build so as it stand i am £1500 under budget, so a good spend on holiday in order and hopefully a bit more than planned left for zwolle

• Like 2

Having 'fun' today trying to rewrite the safe use of knapsack sprayers course to use to train in the use and calibration of hand held granular pesticide applicators...... spinning disc lawn spreaders in other words.....my head hurts!!

• Like 1