What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been out on my motorbike... lovely day for it.... cut my thumb lifting it in the van... and cut my index finger lifting it out  ::)

Last one was a "nasty".. got it caught in the rear sprocket while the wheel sun around  :'( - put it in my pocket for a few seconds  :D :D - one of those cuts you just don;t want to look at for a moment or two  :D :D

Bang goes putting my mower together today  >:(

Sorry to hear that mate, the good news is that you can use the mower for a rear wheelie weight when you get it assembled  ::):D :D

Been out on my motorbike... lovely day for it.... cut my thumb lifting it in the van... and cut my index finger lifting it out  ::)

Last one was a "nasty".. got it caught in the rear sprocket while the wheel sun around  :'( - put it in my pocket for a few seconds  :D :D - one of those cuts you just don;t want to look at for a moment or two  :D :D

Bang goes putting my mower together today  >:(

oh marky, you will do anything to get out of the gardening wont ya mate, mrs f told me that the other day,mind you it could have been worse mate, at least the pinkie is still attached eh

Been out logging today 40 mile round trip in my mates trusty 5140 maxxum cutting out elm from hedges something odd thing happened today as well the john deere loader tractor we were using bust the main oil pipe  :'(

some pics of my excellent driving getting in and out the driveway 11 foot gateway and a 12 foot on a angle  ;)

post-563-132638590124_thumb.jpg

post-563-132638590129_thumb.jpg

Thats an early Maxxum you have got yourself there Simon, going well no doubt as well.

Today I have been gocarting at Castle Combe with traci, her sisiter, cousin and Dad and out of 26 people through various heats I cam in a podium trailing 3rd. Got a trophy too  :P :P :P :P :P:) :) :) :)

yeah i suffered, my arms and back are aching big time, she even bought me the sprayer, but choes a colour/make that cant be sprayed on???????? wheres the logic in that one

oh deere....women!! :D :D :D

watched Histon lose to Bishops Stortford 2.0 but watched the celebrations after getting the league trophy! ;D ;D ;D

Today with the biggest blister in the world came 3rd in the inter house year 9 running competition ( like a warm up for sports day really ) a 6 minute mile .. is that good or  ???

faster than i could do it, 1 mile, thats what the invented the petrol engine for ,if it needs to be done fast :D :D

Dragged the two Welger balers out of the shed and started to go through them getting them ready for this year, hemp is a complete sod to get out of them!! Got the combine out of the shed as well ready for a blow down and wash tomorrow :)