What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Carting soil 5 miles up the road with new tractor (JD 6230) and new easterby trailer (12 tonne).

Had the trailer 3/4 full, thats all the tractor could manage. Trailer is double axle on super singles and could have taken a lot more weight, good trailers they are.

Dont think i was very popular on the road as only managing 6 mph up hill!!! ;D:D busy roads too round croydon and Addington if anyone knows that area.

Have got a few photos when i get a chance ;D

Enjoying a break from work here. Finished up on Monday at the place I was working for the last 19 weeks and am taking things easy after a month of 7 day a week working. Good pay but hard work though  ;D  Should have started a new job yesterday but that fell through at last minute  :(

Out in the garden most of the day at our B&B on my beetiemobile starting the silage season off, nearly run over the host though however  ::) Then went to a garden centre and found buried amongst a huge pile of Siku and Renault Ares UH ... and after a heated debate and throwing plant pots at my Mum .. i wasn't aoud it  >:( >:( Saying i spend to much on models .. Pah to her  >:( >:( And reading my copy of 'tractorama' .. can't get a word but the pictures are good  :D :D

Out in the garden most of the day at our B&B on my beetiemobile starting the silage season off, nearly run over the host though however  ::) Then went to a garden centre and found buried amongst a huge pile of Siku and Renault Ares UH ... and after a heated debate and throwing plant pots at my Mum .. i wasn't aoud it  >:( >:( Saying i spend to much on models .. Pah to her  >:( >:( And reading my copy of 'tractorama' .. can't get a word but the pictures are good  :D :D

:D :D :D Is that term coined yet  :D :D :D

Today, I have been...

Getting a job  ;D

Doing what Beetie...

Putting the jam in jammy dodgers

Bikini Line waxer

Test piolet

Refridgerator interior light tester (just how do they know it goes out when the door is shut  :o:-\ )

Let me guess

Wheelie bar tester for a lawnmower company  ???

Doing what Beetie...

Putting the jam in jammy dodgers

Bikini Line waxer

Test piolet

Refridgerator interior light tester (just how do they know it goes out when the door is shut  :o:-\ )

Let me guess

Wheelie bar tester for a lawnmower company  ???

Damn he's a good guesser!  ::):D :D

No, I am working now for the local plant nursery, only a two minute bike ride down the road. Should be a good job as I have been doing that sort of stuff for most of my life.  :)

First day of new job...seems like it is going to be a good job. A lot to remember, but I will be able to drive the JQ Gator!  ;D:)

Cleaning out the drying shed and getting the dryer up to spec again, and cleaning out all areas at bottom of elevators which meant hauling buckets full of rotton grain up alot of ladders :'( :'( :D

Fed the now dwindling number of cows left inside, loaded up the Massey 700 Flat-Bed with bales at the other farm to be brought home for the last few days of bedding straw we'll need, Dug another strainer hole with out JCB 804, removed some old chicken wire and barbed wire, loaded up 2 loads of cattle to be taken out to the grazing area at "The Hill"...... :) :) :);)