What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

been roughing it in storm barra or what ever its called today down cornwall, in a valley so kind of protected ,repairing a overhead fibre cable that came down under a tree 2 days ago, amazing how quickly some people get stuff done when they complain  , guess it helps if your some MP and know the company chairman,really anoying as  they are not even at home, but wanted it on for xmas ,must be a second home i guess  .no phone signal so none of the calls every 30 mins asking when it will get done which happen with a chairmans complaint . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

been roughing it in storm barra or what ever its called today down cornwall, in a valley so kind of protected ,repairing a overhead fibre cable that came down under a tree 2 days ago, amazing how quickly some people get stuff done when they complain  , guess it helps if your some MP and know the company chairman,really anoying as  they are not even at home, but wanted it on for xmas ,must be a second home i guess  .no phone signal so none of the calls every 30 mins asking when it will get done which happen with a chairmans complaint . 

Hiding from Sean I Devon hahaha

Got home the other day and the wife had taken down of the wall one of my old cabinets that i had a few small models in .Anyway she had then moved this other floor standing cabinet from another room into my model room and put some of my tractor books in one side and the models removed from the old cabinet into the centre section of this one 

20211218_193217.jpg

20211218_185122.jpg

IMG-20211218-WA0003.jpg

20211218_193132.jpg

• Like 7

22 hours ago, smithy said:

On Saturday me and Goody was out and about so we called in at G&M FARM MODELS open weekend , and it was a good day looking at all the models ,and tea/coffee and cake 👍 

Hi Smithy, yes it was a very good day thanks, and Graham & Michelle were most hospitable. I hope you got to smuggle your models in.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Picking up few models I got sent to my friend in Northern Ireland so dint have to pay tax on then poor mini full  happy to have them home for xh Christmas

20211222_122034.jpg

20211222_122049.jpg

Heck Cyril. Not the most ideal car for the job.. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2