What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

The morning after the day before ......

Yesterday was my second Stag do, courtesy of John JMD and Big Dave Steele with a bit of help off Thomas Woodhouse, we had a 78 mile tour of North Lancashire via tractor taking in a visit to a tractor collection and also a welcomed pie and peas stop mid afternoon. A great day with a good bunch of lads on some scenic roads... Only downside is what looks to be a leaky hydraulic hose on the power steering on the 804.... Get a proper look at it next weekend as it needs being right as it's my wedding transport for the big day in less than 3 weeks... Anyhow a few photos 

IMG_20240810_084431.jpg

IMG_20240810_085506.jpg

IMG-20240810-WA0027.jpg

IMG-20240810-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20240810-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20240810-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20240810-WA0029.jpg

IMG-20240810-WA0043.jpg

IMG-20240810-WA0044.jpg

IMG-20240810-WA0046.jpg

IMG-20240810-WA0047.jpg

IMG-20240810-WA0049.jpg

IMG-20240810-WA0054.jpg

IMG-20240810-WA0056.jpg

IMG-20240810-WA0050.jpg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Ye looked to have an enjoyable day Paul.. Roll on the big day now.. 

Aye was a good day Justin with some good lads, even young Henry, like he a old hand didn't go racing away just steady away with the rest of us.. would have been nice to have had a couple more tractors out as it ended up a bit blue biased... Of the blue oval brand, but yes only 2 and a half weeks to go....... 🤣

Edited by Valley Axe Man
  • Like 3

been laying slabs and sorting drainage pipes out down the step daughters, whie shes away so no dog running round, no kids getting in the way ,but its been way to hot, was taking out a strip of concrete yesterday, 25 cm  wide ,  15cm  deep, along 5 m lenght to get the shallow drainage  channels in ,buggered my angle grinder doing the inital cut but  brother let me down with his sds chisel drill till 2.30 so most of it was out by hammer and chisel, my shoulders and arms were killing me by the end of the day

• Like 2

On 8/11/2024 at 11:09 AM, jmd said:

Was a joint between us all 👍

Meant to say joint effort, reads like we shared a joint ha ha!, better put my glasses on next time 🤣

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, jmd said:

Meant to say joint effort, reads like we shared a joint ha ha!, better put my glasses on next time 🤣

Steady on John... 🤣🤣 Good job you mentioned it , folks on here might think we into that kind of thing 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, super6 said:

@Valley Axe Man like the T shirts Paul, good weather too

Cheers Paul, aye first un the pink one was John's stag gift for me... The blue one was off my other best Man Big Dave Steele, aye weather was good, made a great day after the damp start. In all honesty the rain didn't spoil the first stag do when we went quad trekking... The rain made it a bit muddier, better than dust and grit. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently half way up the Irish sea heading to Glasgow then on out to iceland , way to much to drink last night after finding a lemon and basil martini drink  (had 7 apparently) . Managed to see these sat on the dockside waiting for delivery i guess , and the jcb’s  for export when we left 

IMG_3611.jpeg

IMG_3612.jpeg

IMG_3613.jpeg

IMG_3616.jpeg

IMG_3615.jpeg

IMG_3617.jpeg

• Like 5

Been into glasgow

today, did spot a nh tx6? Combine working but the field looked more like a paddy field than a wheat field, also saw these little Landinis at the dock today, they have a hydraulic which's fitted to the front and are used to drag the ropes up to the mooring point, not see it done this way anywhere else before, lot easier to do given how big and heavy the ropes are 

IMG_3623.jpeg

IMG_3624.jpeg

IMG_3628.jpeg

• Like 5