South West Scotland Holiday, The Tractor Pics......

NewHolland2

That is a Manitou or International forklift - basically the same thing.  ;)

That 4610 is immaculate. Cheers for that Mart  :D :D ;);D

Cheers mate......It was very tempting to get that 4610 I tell you especially considering it was Sunday and there were hardly any folk about...... :D;D;)

Pic 1 - Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 130 and Vicon Fertiliser Spreader

Pic 2 - JCB Farm Master 416S in Wigtown

nice pics Mart!!

is that where Marky buys his 'Udiwigs' ??? ??? ::)................ :D :D :D

Ah, now I see some slight differences

Aye there are some small differences, just thought I'd put them all up...... :);)

nice pics Mart!!

is that where Marky buys his 'Udiwigs' ??? ??? ::)................ :D :D :D

Cheers Ben...... :)

Could well be...... :D;)

you could have done a lot worse than to come home with that 4610 mart :)

Looked in great condition, would have asked the price if there was anybody about...... :);)

That 8110 what a beast  :P :P

Great pics martin hope you had a smashing time

I was lucky to get that one, spotted it from the bridge and asked Dad to stop for a couple of minutes while I went and snapped it...... :D;)

yes, lovely Ford there

and the MF165...well done !

Is it back to farm work now for you ?

I'm giving my boss a call tonight to let him know we're back so I'll probably be doing part, if not the whole of next week as the shepherd is on holiday and then I'll probably be on a break until the combine comes out when I'll be back again...... :);) ;)

Superb set of pics Mart... many thanks for posting them mate  ;) - That 165 is a little gem of a tractor... looks funny on those skinny rears though  :-\

What a collection of pics... It is a Manitou for sure mate BTW

Love the 50 (60) ex (hx) digger as well.. she looks well used

And what about wigtown... do they just abandon their plant in the middle of the street.. if they did that around here I'd be off down the road with them... so would most of the younger population as well I'm sure  :D :D :D

Glad to see you had a great time mate anyway... how I missed this post goodness only knows so thank for the link as well mate... any idea how much the 165 was  ???

Superb set of pics Mart... many thanks for posting them mate  ;) - That 165 is a little gem of a tractor... looks funny on those skinny rears though  :-\

What a collection of pics... It is a Manitou for sure mate BTW

Love the 50 (60) ex (hx) digger as well.. she looks well used

And what about wigtown... do they just abandon their plant in the middle of the street.. if they did that around here I'd be off down the road with them... so would most of the younger population as well I'm sure  :D :D :D

Glad to see you had a great time mate anyway... how I missed this post goodness only knows so thank for the link as well mate... any idea how much the 165 was  ???

Cheers Marky...... :)

I knew there would be a few there that you'd like...... :)

Wigtown is in the middle of pretty intensive farm-land so the tractors that are parked there were driven in by their owners/drivers to nip into the local Co-Op Supermarket for their lunch......Handy for us photographers...... ;)

Was a great time and fantastic weather for it too......No idea how much the 165 was, sorry mate, was a Sunday so nobody was around if it was during the week I would have asked about the 165 and the 4610......

Cheers Marky...... :)

I knew there would be a few there that you'd like...... :)

Wigtown is in the middle of pretty intensive farm-land so the tractors that are parked there were driven in by their owners/drivers to nip into the local Co-Op Supermarket for their lunch......Handy for us photographers...... ;)

Was a great time and fantastic weather for it too......No idea how much the 165 was, sorry mate, was a Sunday so nobody was around if it was during the week I would have asked about the 165 and the 4610......

Never mind Mart.. thanks for posting them anyway mate  ;) - That Big Masey 81** sure is a beast as well  :o

It's nice to see a few new Masseys awaiting a loving owner as well  ;)