FM TRACTORS SALES YARD

farmermarshall

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looks ok i guess stephen, would loose the over the cab sheild though, cant say i have seen any like that over here working out of the quarys ect

if i wer to pull it of i'd be left with 2 holes suppose i could fit beacons but then again no sand will lye up there if i leave it  ;)

I like it Stephen... I am sure my mate has got two trucks with roof dams on them.... ignore Sean... he is from Plymouth and has a 'night nurse addicition'  ;D

cheers Marky i will leave them on ......was ask quite alot for rigid tippers at the last few shows but i,ll have them ready for the next one  ;)

Looks good Stephen, I like the chassis colour. Now all you need to do now is do one with a gritter body on the back and snowplough on the front, just what we need at the moment ;);D ;D

cheers bud chasis ,wheels,body all are easily worked with can't see a use for the log grab yet its a bit bulky something might appear later on ...... i hope my milkman does though he is 8hrs late so far  ???