look what i have done.

the one with the correct type mudguards took ace, thats how im going to do mine (like my 3040 starbrush did for me)

marcus, i dont think the bonnet is long enough for a 4055 series :-\ but like ya thinking.

does anyone make 3050 decals as thats what im styling mine on

if paul can't help try

walkerparts@planet.nl

very little he doesn't do,ask for a catolouge to ,got loads of stuff in it

with a quick glance i can see stickers in 1/32 for 20/30,40,50 series jds

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the other option i spose ,is to commission nmark to build you one ! & still pay through the nose , but word is  sean that he's going to be giving all his bestist south west area mates , at toy trac one each, so thats you me & tris sorted ! :D :D :D :D :D

the other option i spose ,is to commission nmark to build you one ! & still pay through the nose , but word is  sean that he's going to be giving all his bestist south west area mates , at toy trac one each, so thats you me & tris sorted ! :D :D :D :D :D

yeah i herd that one to mate, seeing as he has 5 of them now by the looks of it, :D :D :D

i chopped mine clean in half yesterday eve,and then scliced of a 1cm section of the engine to

yeah i herd that one to mate, seeing as he has 5 of them now by the looks of it, :D :D :D

i chopped mine clean in half yesterday eve,and then scliced of a 1cm section of the engine to

So it has no engine now then??  :-\

Shouldn't effect too much though, given how sh1t they are!  :D :D :D :D

tryed fitting the siku wheels to the ertle 3350 but it didnt look right some how close up so change of attack, fitting a 4020 2wd front axle and britains early 2680 rears to a ertle 3350, narrowing the track setting and making it into a 3050, cut and changed the mud guards and fitting siku rear linkage. will post some pics when i get time ;D

Oh They are sh!t hot :o :o :o I want one  :-X

but please dont take this wrong but the 50 series had newer weights (like on the ertl 6400)

the longer sleeker weights

would you ever try and fit the 6400s weights on to a 3140 just to see the effect it might have on it as a 3050 3350 3650  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P