Krone BigM

countrynut

Any of you been in a close encounter with a Krone BigM mower? A farmer who owns about 3/4 of the fields on our road and around us finally started chopping this weekend and I got a few pictures of this one. just wondering if it is common to see these or not really. I'm also wondering if this or one of my other photos of this has any potential in the contest... :D;D Enjoy!

DCP_1361.jpg

Think the photo would have worked better had you been the other side of the road, looking over those weeds, sky doesn't help much, not sunny enough to be picturesque or dark enough to be dramatic, nor do the powerlines as they lead the eye from the machinery and into the forest...other problem is Big M is slightly out of focus....thats my opinion, but who knows what Andy and RC2 are after

Any of you been in a close encounter with a Krone BigM mower? DCP_1361.jpg

I saw one of them at work in Ayrshire, near Auchinleck a couple of years ago - one big piece of equipment.  C'mon Universal Hobbies - give us a good model!

Thanks guys! I would like to see someone put out a model of this, would be swift I think :D Thanks for the photo input. I do have a photo that is a closer up view of the BigM so I guess I'll wait and see if I get anymore cool photos ;)

Thanks guys! I would like to see someone put out a model of this, would be swift I think :D Thanks for the photo input. I do have a photo that is a closer up view of the BigM so I guess I'll wait and see if I get anymore cool photos ;)

It's going to happen countrynut... UH have announced it recently... did you know that already ?

You naughty boy  >:( - go on stand up and tell the WHOLE class who hasn't been reading the UH new releases posts  ::)  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Big shame on you... is that numptifiable lads  ???

I would say NO as countrynut is a new member, but you may get a Numpty as countrynut is a lass  :D :D :D :D

You naughty boy  >:( - go on stand up and tell the WHOLE class who hasn't been reading the UH new releases posts  ::)  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Big shame on you... is that numptifiable lads  ???

Beat me too it TBF  ;)

Numpty Ferguson  :D :D

Jason come and get him