New combine at work

Mike R

Nice pic Kentman...  ;)

Sparrow... Sean is the man to answer that one I think... it doesn't come off the model.. but I am sure Sean knows a way to persuade it  ;)

i thought his had broke off?? ???:-\

i thought his had broke off?? ???:-\

broken off no, not yet anyway,keeping it up in the loft till i finsh a few other bits, but looking at it i recon it will come of no probs, will just need a couple of new pins to hold it on when you refit it

just ordered the fendt to ,for my nephews birthday pressie

well at 27 quid why not, every time he ses my layout its wow i would like one like that , "your the best at red tractors arn't you uncle sean"  gets really anoying sometimes, even my bro gets fed up with it ,"can we go and see uncle seans red tractors" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

he is only 8 though

well at 27 quid why not, every time he ses my layout its wow i would like one like that , "your the best at red tractors arn't you uncle sean"  gets really anoying sometimes, even my bro gets fed up with it ,"can we go and see uncle seans red tractors" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

he is only 8 though

Oh Uncle Sean... he's only 8 years old.. and at that vunerable... easily influenced age... and you are buying him a Green combine  ::)

Big shame on you  >:(

Oh Uncle Sean... he's only 8 years old.. and at that vunerable... easily influenced age... and you are buying him a Green combine  ::)

Big shame on you  >:(

he saw one in france last year(fendt that is,got a pic of it ?) , and keeps on about it, hes actually very very good with his toys,he has a nhtr85  i rebuilt whit scrap parts  i gave him 2 years ago now, hasn't taken it of his shelf, just sits and looks at it, so i recon this ones safe, that way he can play with the nh,would sooner have got the fegy for him ,but he likes the idea of the fendt,so better to get him something he likes that not eh,stays safe then,he did see both my mf's ,and liked them, hated the jd and nh though,seriously went yuk at both of them ,so at least hes in the same group eh,