Please!

FNHIR

That's a shame, they certainly kept them going for long enough......Slowly but surely the range decreased in size but fair play to them...... :);) ;)

They were a good machine - wouldn't think this new range will be much different except new styling maybe new cab and Tier 3 engine.  ;)

There's definetly a market for this kind of simpler machine there - look at JD with their 1170 I think its called similar to a 1188  ;)

wonder if uh would make one, the mf's are a mid range combine afterall, would be a hell of a model

hope someone does, apart from RC2 at the moment, as it would be a nice size :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with this, Britains (and Siku) could really benefit from adding one (or more) medium sized combines to their ranges, and also some older ones.  Sticking to New Holland (CSX would be great by the way), a 1500 series or even a 133/140 would be very nice.  I don't know how many Claas types UH are planning, whether it will just be the Columbus and Matador to come, but even so, they are winning the race when it comes to older machines - and mid sized ones whenever the Deutz comes to fruition.

Joe

i can see uh going right through the older class range to be honest,no one else seems to like older kit like that ,look how well the current silver one has done , i for one will be after the matador,and some of the newer ones if they do ,i don't think you'll see siku or britains doing mid range combines,as the oem's they make prefer there biggest and best kit to be done? not sure why,but thats the way they preffer to go with models,shmea as we all see as much mid and small kit as the big stuff,would prob sell better given that most see mid / small range stuff,apart from the more araible areas like east anglia,

• 5 months later...