Another layout

Mike R

Who is the owner of the layout then, is it Grahams? The detail of the wheel tracks and the bit's of grass inbetween are easily forgotten with layouts, this is small by comparison to alot but the detail and accuracy illustrated in it is better than many I think.

I made this layout for my 3 boys about 10 years ago, but think I had more fun with it than they did.  Have made numerous layouts since and never took any pics.  The last one I had was a 200 cow dairy unit with rotary parlour but have not pics.  I think I am a numpty.

No I never knew this site existed. But I am pleased that I have found it and enjoy reading all the comments.  Especially about the conversions that you all do and the farming that goes on.  It's like a sweetshop to me.

No I never knew this site existed. But I am pleased that I have found it and enjoy reading all the comments.  Especially about the conversions that you all do and the farming that goes on.  It's like a sweetshop to me.

Welcome then Graham... glad to hear you are enjoying it on here mate... watch UDIMORE though... he can be a very fruity bon bon at times  :o:D :D :D

I like that kind of layout,    not too sterile :)

what a good saying rob ;) im going to impliment that when i finaly get around to doing my yard  :'(

most farms are never realy clean and perfect wich makes them harder to replicate

i would make a machinery store with broom -brush marks on the floor to give a just cleaned up image  have a few dented cladding pannels try and put a bit of rust coloor to hinges & joints etc just to make it that bit more authentic    ;)

Poor old Graham then.. I hope he doesn't think we are all like you on here then  :o

I must admit that he came round to pick up some stuff a long time ago and I hadn't realised that he built such superb setups until the Hastings show this year when Mike (kentman) taught me that 2 + 2 = 4  ;)

A lovely lovely chap and nice lady too  ;) ;)