Massey Ferguson Four Wheel Trailer, Question.

AndyB

Found one on a shop shelf the other day and duly purchased it.  When I got it home to inspect, I found that there were no 'mud guards' moulded into the 'chassis'.  It is not broken and there cant have been anything done to it from factory to shop, (i dont think).  Is this common?  It is in an Authentic box so I would imagine it is towards the end of production???? circa 1995.

Guest quangova

Hi there, heres a pic on the MF 4 wheel trailer i have, as you can see it has mudguards which are part of the body, but in the 1990 Brit cat there still shown on the model, but in a 1997 cat the mudguards are gone..!  So it looks like this is normal on your one?

[attachment deleted by admin]

• 7 months later...

Any one know how much this 4 wheel trailer is worth, with mudguards.

Welcome to the forum.  :)

BTW, please don't use the "report to moderator" option to ask questions about what the trailer is worth.... it is only to be used if you feel the post is abusive or unfit for posting on the forum!

yeah welcome donna enjoy your time on here

" BTW, please don't use the "report to moderator" option to ask questions about what the trailer is worth.... it is only to be used if you feel the post is abusive or unfit for posting on the forum!"

thats usually after a mcmormrick man post  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the Welcome? :-*

SOZ WILL NOT REPORT 2 MODERATOR AGAIN. hope i found the right button this? time .

Wahey!! Kisses!!

No worries with the moderator button, we all rushed to the bat cave to see what was going on when the alarm started ringing!  ::) ::):D;)

first kiss on the board!

Wahey!! Kisses!!

No worries with the moderator button, we all rushed to the bat cave to see what was going on when the alarm started ringing! ::) ::):D;)

i wondered what happened!!!  :D :D :D