Nashmach's Ford 4610

nashmach

And finally tractor number1 in nashmach's fleet a 1990 Ford 4610 Generation III 2wd tractor.

Its 2 years now since we bought this lady and she has certainly impressed in that time - she has a Tanco 968 loader with quick attach on her - she does all the loading with the fork leaving the 3000 to the bucket work.

Her main jobs are loading bales and cleaning out cattle sheds, ploughing, harrowing, flat rolling and grinding barley.

She is also useful for cutting evergreen hedges and painting the house with a home made platform.

Only 3400 hours on the clock at the moment so plenty of life in her yet and very useful with the wide 16.9 R30 tyres on the back especially with some of our wetter land.  ;)

Smish she had got the good old 8 x 2 box as my father nad I wouldn't dream of looking at column gear change mish mash.  :D;)

Stan as for the stickers that was the dealer getting a bit excited with his new logo and he put 4 of them on the tractor.

(Judging by the colours you should be able to guess which dealer she came from??)  ;)

In the 2 years she has cost us very little only a few bits and pieces for the cab like gas struts and fuses and also she had to get a sticking diff lock fixed and a fuel tank flushing but otherwise super reliable  :D;)

Unusual for 8X2 to give trouble Udi usually bombproof  ;)

• 6 months later...

I'm afraid Marcus there is in no radio in the 4610 either at the moment - might swipe one out of the old Toyota Starlet that was bought for me to learn how to drive at some stage ;)

ahh toyota, japanese engineering at it's best , maybe worth trying to fit the loader to the starlet, save messing about with the radio  :D :D :D

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...