new mf 3690

been meaning to do this since i sold my others, been missing them like mad since i did ,still got a fair bit to do, but she is running on the standard britains 3680 chassis, the early one with axel hole at rear, sporting uh front axel and wheels, and uh rears to ,all from deutz ttv, also got the ares front hitch on to

post-46-132638540451_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638540453_thumb.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last 2 for now, has taken a bit of time as i have also managed to make the cabs mould at the same time, currently putting air bleed holes in it as getting holes in a few corners, but nothing to serious, next step will be cast the floorpan,and a 3680 fueltank to, so it looks right

post-46-132638540457_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638540459_thumb.jpg

damn you keep going like this i'll want a pic of you on my phone as well ! :D :D

looks bloody good , that does , i recon mine will have to be derated to a 3650as some point , as the wheels dont look big enough for an 80 , think the biggest problem will be the bonnet , there is a very noticeable difference in the front grill , the britains grills are to tall / narrow compaerd to the real 3680 / 90's wich were more square , oH yeah got some stuff here that might interest you

damn you keep going like this i'll want a pic of you on my phone as well ! :D :D

looks bloody good , that does , i recon mine will have to be derated to a 3650as some point , as the wheels dont look big enough for an 80 , think the biggest problem will be the bonnet , there is a very noticeable difference in the front grill , the britains grills are to tall / narrow compaerd to the real 3680 / 90's wich were more square , oH yeah got some stuff here that might interest you

know what you mean about the bonnet mate, these britains ones are to tall ,but not buy much saying that, may have a look at a choipped down one sometime after this ones finished as i can always change it round aat some point

Thats looking really good. At least now we all won't have to destroy numerous other models to get the cabs etc.

The fuel tank should finish off the rear nicely. Oh and those tyres turn her into the beast the real tractor is.

Keep up the good work mate, ps also the 56 bale carrier is superb!

• 3 weeks later...