Look at these Deere

countrynut

Enjoy these photos I took yesterday, thanks to my mom telling me about the machinery parked just down the road from our house. I had such a blast getting these photos; my best ones yet I might add. I hope you enjoy them and get a kick out of them as much as I do :D;)

tractors12.jpg

tractors2.jpg

tractor8.jpg

tractor4.jpg

tractor6.jpg

tractor6.jpg

I have a few more photos from different angles I might post later on. The farmer hasn't finished picking up all the alfalfa so i may get some good "action photos: ;D Oh, and the machines are still parked down the road. May have to take a stroll this evening with the camera ::)

ha ha!! You guys crack me up! I was hoping the Case STX 375 that I had seen go up the road before I got these pictures would have been around for a snapshot but it wasn't... I know, it's tempting if you aren't a John Deere fan to go graffiti those,ha ha!, but while I like NH and Case more, I like tractors overall so my conscience won't let me do anything such as dropping wrenches into machines :D

Great photo's. Those swathers are making an appearance in Europe, Kuhn make one which we saw at Agritechnica. The 7820 does look funny, like a tractor puller. Some nice photo's though but it looks like they were half way down the field and though bugger it, that'll do. Turned the key without the turbo running down and wandering off to the nearest bar!!!

the american way is minimum depth tillage at high speeds so the assisted front axle as they call them (4wd) isn't needed as very rarely used for heavy draft work just drawbar working so a 2wd will do the same ammount of work as a 4wd with out the extra cost & wear & tear