Down at kentmans

Mike R

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if he as a layout but he told me he can make any building you want

mine came from a farm where I work in Whitstable they were the first farm locally to have a automatic grain storage sytem combined it with a workshop and storage barn for my machinery.

I haven't got a setup at the moment, but have had and will have another one.  It would be based on an organic dairy farm that I put a milking parlour in last summer in Sussex. I did have all my models on show in my shed but got a bit worried about losing them so have brought them all in the house and just haven't got the room to show them at the moment.

Exactly what my workshops will be looking like when they are done. The older one will have these kind of accessories and when I get round to doing the modern one it will be just like this, a big open span shed big enough for a combine to get in and be worked on. Nice work Graham, really like your stuff.  :)