Limited edition Fendts

JC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just noticed that thanks were any of the earlier Xylons ltd?

would i be right in saying there are more Ltd Ed models of Fendts than any other make of tractor and why ???

From fendt are many limited ed. Fendt is from germany and also siku from germany that is way there are many fendt's. Also from the not limited fendt are many versions. The difference is only for example a diffirent hitch, yes or no mirrows on the cabine or diffirent floor in the cabine or different green colour and many more smalle things on a fendt.

Texas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, here are some more Limited Fendt's:

rimg0824av4.jpg

Siku Fendt 310 UPAT

rimg0825vq4.jpg

Siku Fendt Xylon UPAT

rimg0725rc7.jpg

Siku Fendt 924 Kommunal

rimg0849vv8.jpg

Siku Fendt 926 Stetter

rimg0850sx5.jpg

Siku Fendt 920 Kommunal

rimg0848wj1.jpg

Siku Fendt 920 Green

rimg0274nh3.jpg

Siku Fendt 926 First Edition

rimg0783tg3.jpg

Siku fendt 818 Powershift with Amazone crobspraytrailer

rimg0325bk4.jpg

Siku Fendt 409s

rimg0667ci5.jpg

Siku Fendt 711 Museum-modell

rimg0729fd7.jpg

Siku Fendt 711 twin wheel

rimg0852qx0.jpg

Siku Fendt 712 twin wheel LCN faremodel 2000

rimg0050yn9.jpg

Siku Fendt 916 with F28 Dieselross

rimg0721bo9.jpg

Siku Fendt 410 twin wheel with fertilizer (Trekker & Werktuig)

rimg0322ra5.jpg

Siku Fendt 936 Black Beauty

rimg0801yz0.jpg

Siku Fendt 924 TMS Vedes

rimg0822ue2.jpg

Siku Fendt 926 Stratego-Bayer

rimg0845vn8.jpg

Siku Fendt 936 twin wheel Sima 2006

rimg0855lu5.jpg

Siku Fendt 716 Stotz

rimg0730cx3.jpg

Siku Fendt 711 twin wheel SSC

rimg0577tp1.jpg

Siku Fendt 410 Kommunal SSC

Kicking myself here this morning why? One of the stall holders in Coleraine last night had the three 920 series models in Kommunal, Burgandy Red and Fendt Green He only had one of each I am so sad today :'( Just missed them.

I'm looking for them aswell quite hard to get I think as they sold out quickly ::) ::)::)

• 5 weeks later...

My tip to you and everybody who reads this; Stop collecting these "Rare" , "Limited Editions" because it has no value.

For a few quit you can make your own "limited Edition".

I have only a few of these models because I like them and I have seen them in real.

The white Fendt for example: It?s not agricultural because this one is working on a cement factory, the Stetter-Fendt is one who is working in road construction sites.

But the biggest hammer of all: I don?t know one city who has a 300 HP Fendt (communal) at work.............. the most of the cities have Fendt Xylon and Fendt GTA with a max of HP?s of about 120-150 HP, not more.

Or my favourite joke is the Fendt 930 on tripple wheels........................ all around................ never seen this and i?m wondering if the front axle can hold the force on the wheels.

There?s a lot of crap on the market and the producers of these rare, promotional, limited edition and whatever models have only one view: they want your money and a lot of people buy it.

I?m now collecting over 10 years, have a 950+ collection of 1/32 Farm models and I like all the models that I have.

I buy models because I like them, not because it is a "must have".

When they bring out a model what is ugly........ well..............no thank you.

The latest model I have seen is the Fendt............ I doin?t know the type.............. painted in red and white ( like a Steyr) with a green cab............. well........... I hurl........................ sorry.

It is a exact copy of the original what is runing in Holland................ but I don?t buy it.................. it?s ugly.

Regards,

Tractor Jack