DB990

FB

i dont know, Nigel will tell you when he logs in, i just posted his pictures for him ;):) :)

Thanks for getting these up for me Ben. The std. & High-Clearance tractors are both £65 each kit. £3 extra if p&p required, the Ivory & Chocolate enamels £1.40 each extra. Aerosols of these available mid-Oct.£10 each which will do several models (400ml size). These protoypes were hand/brush painted hurriedly, sorry about the orange primer showing through under the brown, obviously the light where I painted them wasn't good!.

I'm going to break into some Scaledown stuff soon, maybe even on Sunday. Will start on the easier stuff like the post hole borer and maybe a two furrow plough for the stinger nettle patch (no offense Nigel!!). Tell me, do you mix and sell small aerosol cans for most brand colours?

Aerosols we get done for the main colours only of those suited to our model range.

I've been let down this week on the DB Chocolate for the new ones so they & the Ivory (which is the same as the Nuffield Old English white, but we've not done before) will be available from mid October. They are 400ml & will do many of our kits from 1 can. ?10 each.

ITS second to none nigel is that 990  :P :P :P :P

Can we expect the red 990s or 995s 996s

with the little case decal i think post 1972 models they were with the flat top mud guards

or even a little 885 in the distant future also is the exust stack the same on your 990 as

the early 1390s as i need one for my 1390  :'(