alpinefocus

Question

21 answers to this question

i resize what i can with  MS paint

normaly stand 30 ft away from the real machine

photo it trying not to get any glare

slam it on the p.c open it with paint

print a few off on cheap paper in black & white

cut them out it theyre to big stretch & scew the decal on paint again untill i get it right

once the right size is "right" print it with photo paper and in coulour

(sticky back is best but I use PVA glue )

print on waterslide and laqueur it.

use a paint program that allows you to set the page up to be the size you want - MSpaint is no good for this, you can remove the trial and error needed - if you want, design in 1:1 then scale to 1:32 using corel or PS = high detailed decals - of course not all of the detail will print, you'll get some ink bleed, but it'll be good enough.

print on waterslide and laqueur it.

use a paint program that allows you to set the page up to be the size you want - MSpaint is no good for this, you can remove the trial and error needed - if you want, design in 1:1 then scale to 1:32 using corel or PS = high detailed decals - of course not all of the detail will print, you'll get some ink bleed, but it'll be good enough.

how much is the software rob  :'(

Thats great, i take you get the waterslide kits from most stationary shops?

Do you desigh the decal from scratch using the coreldraw or cut and paste from an actual picture? I am after a set chieftain decals and i would like to keep the indian in if  i can.

Thats great, i take you get the waterslide kits from most stationary shops?

Do you desigh the decal from scratch using the coreldraw or cut and paste from an actual picture? I am after a set chieftain decals and i would like to keep the indian in if  i can.

I would design it from scratch if it were me... Waterslide is available from Model shops really i think... well... that's where I got mine from anyway  :-\

Early CorelDraw is not that expensive I don't think... Perhaps a forum member could lend you a trial version for evaluation purposes  ;) - PM me  ;)

For once, hes not wrong, paintshop pro (which i've never used, but I think would work) is a tenner, basic Photoshop is about ?70 for the latest version, there are plenty of programmes out there that are much much better than MSpaint, its best to "borrow" some to try out first though to see if you can get to grips with it - if you have any kids at school then it might be possible to get a Student version for "them", Photoshop CS which is ?600 normally becomes a far more reasonable ?90 ;D;)

I would design it from scratch if it were me... Waterslide is available from Model shops really i think... well... that's where I got mine from anyway  :-\

arky what do you use to seal those then? i have the paper and it prints ok on the printer but can't seem to find a good sealing spray