a new marston for the collection

been thinking about doing one of these for a while now, so i finally got round to it today after work, running a scratch built chassis with a ertl tipping trailer body, and ertl wheels, beauty of this is its got the correct profile on the sides ,just like the proper marstons, so looks a lot better, sporting the usual rear tailgate with working shoot and release/hold mech,

got another to do, although i am going to try and cast the body first, as i think its a lot better than the britains body

its actually the same size as the shortened marstons i do already body wise to, so is a great 8 /10 ton trailer for the 698t, i used to drive this setup nearly every summer on the farm 

post-46-132638541793_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638541795_thumb.jpg

it is indeed mart, like i say going to try and cast the other one i have first, as it will make a nice single axel version if its trimed down by one of the  rear sections as well,like you say a lot better looking than the britains ones for realisim body wise   

I always fancied getting my paws on one of those trailers but have never got one yet, I'll maybe make an order with you once I manage to get this real tractor business out of the way...... :);) ;)

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...