List of all 1/32 Universal Hobbies models 15th July 09

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just been on tyrotoys website and seen a UH Hardi alpha selp propelled sprayer

which is due to come out later this year

have you seen it

Mike

It is largely felt thay both the commander and the Alpha are UH but I feel there not - The box they come in doesn't specify a manufacturer but there was a post in the past actually quoting the manufacturer. Due to this a lot of internet shops put them in the UH section.  To be fare its quite clear there not UH as the booms are simple plastic if they were made but UH the would be as detailed as the Technoma boom :)

• 1 month later...

payed for that and the class stotz beginning of the week not here just yet but mine all the same

u jammy b****r, was beginning to think the 925 didnt exsist, must see the pics as soon as you get it, and if you hear of another one let me know.

well i can safely say this is from a reliable source

I quote

"The fabled Renault 925 was never produced by UH, it was a conversion done by some French bod on in the early days of UH Renault releases, think it was for a show or something."

woo hoo i can stop looking now, i have them all even the mtx cargo set ;)

not seen that one yet

The number is actually 68111.  It's a French market model, not being released in the by the UK distributor.  So you'll have to find one from your local delaer who has managed to get them from France.