Ford 7840 with Marston......

NewHolland2

here its got the wrong colour roof on it ::) ::)::)

sat there for a while,mart offer them 5 grand for it and see what they say mate

Might be a good idea Sean, doesn't seem to get used very often......Might pop in and ask them a few questions sometime when I've got a minute...... :);) ;)

:D :D :D :D :D Tris or Marcus on the ankles again ::)

so mart how far has the building work got ???

They've built a few houses on the site, but it seems to be taking them ages, the tractor has been there for at least a year and it never seems to get moved around very often...... :-\ ;) ;)

Might be a good idea Sean, doesn't seem to get used very often......Might pop in and ask them a few questions sometime when I've got a minute...... :);) ;)

They've built a few houses on the site, but it seems to be taking them ages, the tractor has been there for at least a year and it never seems to get moved around very often...... :-\ ;) ;)

some builder are funny like that, thers a guy down here who has a old jd with front loader and a rear mounted forklift ,never seems to get used, then gone, a local farmwer offerd him a stupid low price and he took it, so give it a try mate, you knever know

Do the decent thing Mart, rescue her!!!

Failing that, do the indecent thing and steal it!!!

(I do not condone Marts forthcoming behaviour in any way.)  ;):D;D

:D :D......I'll try it the decent way first...... ;)

some builder are funny like that, thers a guy down here who has a old jd with front loader and a rear mounted forklift ,never seems to get used, then gone, a local farmwer offerd him a stupid low price and he took it, so give it a try mate, you knever know

Now that sounds like my kind of story Sean......Instills confidence in me to give it a go...... :);) ;)

• 8 months later...

I never actually got around to asking but it's still there so nothing stopping me........Don't know if I want a K Reg now, perhaps should go more modern........

I don't think she does have undersize wheels on John, perhaps just the angle of the photo........Will check the next time I pass........

You never know what might happen Nigel........I still don't know myself........