Any takers???

Rick

Let me say this MF Combine brochure is EXTREMLY hard to get here in my area.....so I've decided to let it go.....to the highest bidder that is ;D ;D ;D  bidding starts at 5 pounds which converts to $200.00 Ameryankians money.........No personal checks accept cash only!!!!

and to Marky. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P  kiss my what?????

:D :D :D :D :D  ;)

000_0750.jpg

000_0751.jpg

:D :D :D :D - Now then Pops... That brochure has my name all over it... don't forget my address will you...

Marky Edward Anthony Allowicious Ferguson

Midsummer Models International Headquaters

Units number 6 and 7

Very long named industrial estate

very long road name

Silly village name

Nearest City name

England

Post code (zip code to you yanks) - (do you have a post code on the front of your trousers  ::)) .. sorry Pants to you  ::)

:D :D :D :D - Now then Pops... That brochure has my name all over it... don't forget my address will you...

Marky Edward Anthony Allowicious Ferguson

Midsummer Models International Headquaters

Units number 6 and 7

Very long named industrial estate

very long road name

Silly village name

Nearest City name

England

Post code (zip code to you yanks) - (do you have a post code on the front of your trousers  ::)) .. sorry Pants to you  ::)

Tidy words mate tidy words

Do you have the MF 30 seed drill brochure with the view along the front of it Marky as I don't see it it posted up and I beat you don't have the glossy one on the MF 20 and 703 square balers :P :P :P

Probably not  :'( :'( :'(

Seriously though...

All my MF brochures (bar some of the more modern ones) are now on the forum.... If it's not on the forum... then I havn't got it.... I have statred buying up brochures again (some for tonight if I get time to scan them)... ready to upload on here..

There are numerous 30 drill brochures on here... and a couple of 15/20 baler brochures as well... I certainly havn't got the 703 square baler brochure... that is... until you give it to me  ;D

Shall I PM you my address  :-*:-*

Sorry lads Marky got a gun to me head and all MF brochures are going to him....I was just winding him up since I would never sell something but maybe check in with Marky later this winter I may be able to send him more then one copy....oh course that depends on my pallets and family pic that Im waiting to hear about.. ;D

Sorry lads Marky got a gun to me head and all MF brochures are going to him....I was just winding him up since I would never sell something but maybe check in with Marky later this winter I may be able to send him more then one copy....oh course that depends on my pallets and family pic that Im waiting to hear about.. ;D

:D :D :D Pallets and pic on their way Pops... faster than the speed of light now  ;D

I will, of course be posting them up on FTF for you all to download  ;)