At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

Woah there Mr ***** and Span! Your truck has more dog hair in it than Penny has on her back! You leave young Mart be you grumpy old sod :P:D :D I quite like the farm signs too, Mart. Nice to be able to see who is around when your out and about.

Looked quite good the other day when the boss was tailing me with the 6480 and dumper with me in the 3095, lets folk see what kit you run........Quite useful too for the hiring of the dumpers for folk to know where they come from........ :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah there Mr ***** and Span! Your truck has more dog hair in it than Penny has on her back! You leave young Mart be you grumpy old sod :P:D :D I quite like the farm signs too, Mart. Nice to be able to see who is around when your out and about.

now look here mr smallparts 

i'm sure mart could pick fault plenty with my lorry but my lorry doesn't have anything hanging from it although if you bring a rope & i'll sort something  :D :D :D :D :D :D

keep taking the pics mart  & don't mind me  although i must say

Too right Marky that old red sand stone weighs a tonne........ :o :o

maybe only a tonne of red stone weighs a tonne mart , as if yer selling it on, half a tonne of red stone isn't a tonne & weights & measures & trading standards would be only too happy to have a sit & chat about it  :D :D :D  ;)

come on mart more pics mate , need to see how silage is going  :) :)

now look here mr smallparts 

i'm sure mart could pick fault plenty with my lorry but my lorry doesn't have anything hanging from it although if you bring a rope & i'll sort something  :D :D :D :D :D :D

keep taking the pictures mart  & don't mind me  although i must say

maybe only a tonne of red stone weighs a tonne mart , as if yer selling it on, half a tonne of red stone isn't a tonne & weights & measures & trading standards would be only too happy to have a sit & chat about it  :D :D :D  ;)

come on mart more pictures mate , need to see how silage is going  :) :)

Not on silage yet Marcus, some of the dairy lads here are but we're about 3 weeks away yet........ ;)

Now you have your sign up Martin I'll be able to recognise you if I'm down your way.

Indeed Bill, will keep my eyes peeled for the Audi too........ ;)

On the dung again today........Gave the dumper a try instead of the Marshall........ :);)

oops for a moment there i thought you'd named your dump trailer Gav  :D :D :D

old bus looks good on that trailer mate but i wouldn't think it holds as much as the marshall does it mart ?  after all the dumpers built for weight not bulk like dung  :o

still no silage  ???

Used a Herbst 14t dump trailer the other day to haul dung instead of our old 8t Webcox grain trailer. Much better job, with the angled sides you can pile it right up and the hydraulic door gives the load plenty of room to slide out. Tips nearly verticle too.

So, who's doing the ploughing then?

Good to see you are keeping busy and producing some nice shots Mart !

(where are thse trailers made ? I saw one in the Lake District last weekend)

Cheers John........Trailers are made in County Tyrone in Northern Ireland........ ;)

oops for a moment there i thought you'd named your dump trailer Gav  :D :D :D

old bus looks good on that trailer mate but i wouldn't think it holds as much as the marshall does it mart ?  after all the dumpers built for weight not bulk like dung  :o

still no silage  ???

No doesn't hold as much as the Marshall, probably wouldn't use it if we were carting further afield, but as Tris said, you can certainly pile them high........ :)

Silage should kick off next weekend........ ;D

Used a Herbst 14t dump trailer the other day to haul dung instead of our old 8t Webcox grain trailer. Much better job, with the angled sides you can pile it right up and the hydraulic door gives the load plenty of room to slide out. Tips nearly verticle too.

So, who's doing the ploughing then?

Not sure Tris, might get a shotty........ :)

Looks a tidy job Mart - what do you think of her as we are looking at a few at the minute. What kind of weight is in it?

Seems a good enough machine Colm, not really got much experience (apart from a bad one with a Votex  :D) with toppers, but will put up a report on this once we've used it........ :)

Meantime this might be useful for you mate, and any other pics you may want just ask

http://www.teagle.co.uk/Products/Toppers/topper8offq.asp

So is the old MF combine going to get used this harvest Martin ??? ???

Sadly not Bill, they're both needing a good looking over to get them going again, not really sure what the eventual plan for them is, there has been talk of buying a 38 or similar to replce them both........ :)

Good looking topper your boss have there. Never seen a side topper.

Texas

Cheers Bas........ :)

Nice picture's there mate, the new dump trailers and topper looks tidy - there must still be some money in framing  :D

and what's your boss replacing the rotaspreader with ??   ;)

Will be a rear discharge ten or twelve tonner I think mate........ :)