At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just a wee update........We've recently been mucking out again and so have a great pile of dung to be spread over the fields for the coming sowing season........

Spent the weekend dressing the barley from last year's harvest and putting it into the bins........

All cattle are doing well and we've got some bonny wee AA calves to look after now........ :)

Just a wee update........We've recently been mucking out again and so have a great pile of dung to be spread over the fields for the coming sowing season........

Spent the weekend dressing the barley from last year's harvest and putting it into the bins........

All cattle are doing well and we've got some bonny wee AA calves to look after now........ :)

Pics please Mart  ;D

You're not wrong Bill........It hasn't seen much action recently however will get snapping at the weekend........ :)

You mentioned Craibstone college Martin well when you get there check out if they still have a cut away engined Nuffield or Leyland tractor. If they still have it we require some photos please???. It may have gone and if it has I suspect its at Kittochside East Kilbride

You mentioned Craibstone college Martin well when you get there check out if they still have a cut away engined Nuffield or Leyland tractor. If they still have it we require some photos please???. It may have gone and if it has I suspect its at Kittochside East Kilbride

Will certainly keep my eyes peeled Bill........ :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Having problems finding my old crimping thread Mart. I'll keep searching, it could be about 3 years old and may of got deleted  :-\

No worries Luke......I'll have a wee looky myself as well......Would be interested to see though......

I've got some pictures for this thread to get up myself so will get them up tomorrow or Wednesday...... :);)