At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

You'd be in your element up here mate......Between tractors, combines and implements...... ;)

Lamps still not fitted  ::) ......I'm actually about to buy myself a VW Golf but once I've bought that I'm thinking of getting her a set of new tyres, getting her inside and looking after her properly...... :);)

Good on yer Mart... it's about time poor Regan came in out of the cold... poor old lady  :'( ;):)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks great, now the Massey boys and IH boys are both happy :D :D

Texas

Thanks Baz, that's what I thought before I posted the pic...... ;)

Old International Martin but nice ... those were so nice. I'm surprised she didn't refuse to be hitched to a massey loader though!!!!

Aye she's not a bad old girl, getting a bit tired now though...... :)

great pics as usual mart , looks like that 175 only needs a wipe down & a polish ! the 165 doesn't look bad either , really ought to get them out side for some sun & pics mate , any news on the 698 ? got that cleaned up yet ?

Thanks Marcus......The 175 is pretty much immaculate......We hope to get it and the bruiser out over the Summer for a wash down as it does get pretty dusty being permanently on bruising duty......We've had the charger on the 698 for a few days and tried to start it but hardly made any difference so a new battery should be coming in soon to try and get her going...... ;)

Poor old Inter has got a few bashings on the nose :(

......And the cab roof too......I think someone in the deep dark past may have dropped a bale on her roof...... :-\ :'(

Did you go to the sale at perth Martin?

I see the owner of ryanair spent the most that day.

I used to work with John Milligan's Brother he has a herd of Aberdeen Angus on the Ballathie Estate.

They look like some very nice looking cattle and calves

Did you go to the sale at perth Martin?

I see the owner of ryanair spent the most that day.

I used to work with John Milligan's Brother he has a herd of Aberdeen Angus on the Ballathie Estate.

They look like some very nice looking cattle and calves

Thanks mate...... :)

Aye we did get to Perth......We picked up a bull we'd bought on the Tuesday night......Top bull price was something like ?32K wasn't it?  :o

No it didn't and also the fact that he was more attracted to the bullocks rather than the heifers  ;D ;D

How many cattle do you have on the farm? are they all AA and AA crosses?

Not 100% sure on numbers but doing a rough count I'd say around 40-50 cattle, 3 bulls plus around 15 young heifers, 20 young bulls and about 10-15 young calves so far...... :)

Yep they're all AA and AA crosses, apart from one cow...... :);)

been a busy lad the mate where are the pics then. your camera must have dust on it mate

I never had the camera with me  :-[......Aye it's been a bit quiet of late, will have to get it out again...... ;)

best thing about your work mart is that as soon as you find a 'new' barn it's filled with either more cattle or more tractors  :D :D

Exactly Marcus......  :D;)