The Massey Ferguson 410.. a modern day 135

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the site that offered me the Case I posted about a couple of weeks back......Helpful chap too...... :) :) ;)

He's got some nice Kit there Mart as well... don't like the information though... looked at the little 550... Hours - Low (well what the hell does that mean... I call 500 low  :D :D)... Price: POA -  ::)

I'd better pick up the phone and call him I guess  ::);D

He's got some nice Kit there Mart as well... don't like the information though... looked at the little 550... Hours - Low (well what the hell does that mean... I call 500 low  :D :D)... Price: POA -  ::)

I'd better pick up the phone and call him I guess  ::);D

He does indeed Marky......Some nice vintage and classic models...... :)

Some of the models have more info than others but some of them aren't great...... :D

Keep us informed as to how you get on mate...... ;)

you wont know until you ring eh marky, but even if the low hours are not if you see what i mean the amount your going to use it, it would soon level out, wouldn't it? are you just going to show her ect

Nar... I just want to use it really Sean... I fancy growing some spuds and some hay I reckon... plenty of tilage... lots of bobbing up and down on the seat  ;D

He does indeed Marky......Some nice vintage and classic models...... :)

Some of the models have more info than others but some of them aren't great...... :D

Keep us informed as to how you get on mate...... ;)

Thanks Mart.. I will do mate for sure  ;)

blimey farmer marky eh, mind you with your previous experiance you should be able to handel her maintance ok eh mate

I reckon I can Sean... I'm just bored out of my blooming brains being a fruiterer... would be nice to get out in the open air.......

So I can have a ***  :D :D :D:-[

I would go for either a good MB Trac - there was good  K700 in FW a few weeks back, or:

A good JCB Fastrac 3185.  (see article in this weeks FW)

Reasons are most Fastrac issues sorted, has the smoothshift clutch, as reliable as you will get, not many made before the 3220 came in.

this will be the County of 20 years time.  plus can nip into town with no fear of being clamped.

I would go for either a good MB Trac - there was good  K700 in FW a few weeks back, or:

A good JCB Fastrac 3185.  (see article in this weeks FW)

Reasons are most Fastrac issues sorted, has the smoothshift clutch, as reliable as you will get, not many made before the 3220 came in.

this will be the County of 20 years time.  plus can nip into town with no fear of being clamped.

Now I like that idea... thing is... I'd have to paint it red  :-\

I just can't see Marky Ferguson the purist MF historian and collector sitting on a bloomin' 410 built in Turkey - get yourself a real tractor.  :D

That 575 on Mart's site loked more like it  :)

:D :D - I have been looking at the 350... one of the last Coventry built machines I believe - now that may well be more like it I reckon  ;)

there are plenty of old tractors out there with style and character that need saving

something with a history/story to tell, new is faceless unless youre going to work it into the ground

if you want a ploughing tractor go for a crawler the 'ultimate ploughing experience'

what about a massey crawler sorry landini ;D

Marky boy go for second hand without question,have you got land where you can learn to plough, if so how large is it,what sort of plough do you want to use,what will you do with the land after its ploughed you may decide on wanting other equipment as well,AND NEVER FORGET God marks a man by the straightness of his furrow.Have a good week. Brian

Nope, Marky is for making industries great in Cambrikstani Agrigultural Progress.

Should go for one of these for the family...

tractor.jpg

:D :D :D - I can just see me and the rest of the Fergusons going to town shopping on that  :D :D - don't think the rest of the family can though  :'(

John P - Ummm I had thought of one of those... but Indian built 240's arn;t really 240's at all... and they are not well thought of by the Massey purists... the paint is crap and the engine is dodgy so I am told..

Marky boy go for second hand without question,have you got land where you can learn to plough, if so how large is it,what sort of plough do you want to use,what will you do with the land after its ploughed you may decide on wanting other equipment as well,AND NEVER FORGET God marks a man by the straightness of his furrow.Have a good week. Brian

I'm pretty well connected in the farming world through my job Brian.. fortunatly.. so I will have no shortage of land to tinker on at the right time of year... I have got ideas of "growing my own".. and I've got a few mates with equipment that I hope they will lend me... I was thinking of getting a match plough to learn on.. and some sticks so god judges me well  ;D