Some for NH2

Gav836

******Drool Drool Drool******

Lovely pics Gav......Never seen a 6610 with Bubble Cab and 4wd before so that's interesting...... :)

Thanks for taking them mate...... :);)

No probs mate, the first tractor i drove on the farm when i left school was a Y reg bubble cabbed 6610, loved that tractor, still has under 5000 hours on it now :)

no pick up hitch on th 82  :-\ and what are the plates with holes along side the pto gaurd  :-\

As i said its an imported tractor if you look at the registration plate so hs a continental style hitch fitted and the holes relate to that. Maybe one of our foreign members can explain more about it :);)

As i said its an imported tractor if you look at the registration plate so hs a continental style hitch fitted and the holes relate to that. Maybe one of our foreign members can explain more about it :);)

I don't really think that in America we need a pixk up hitch on every tractor. Most of the big yank implements such as large gang disks and mulch rippers only really require the hydraulic hoses, and a hitch pin hooked up to the tractor. The larger implements have raising wheels, instead of the pick up hitch raising the implement.  :)

Its a small 2wd Ford with a paint job, thats a bout all i can tell you about it as i didn't look too hard at it :);)

looks like it might be an ex navy tractor mate, they used to have them in grey on some of the aircraft carriers,until they repalced them with jcb tele loaders a while back, infact the mod used to by nothing but fords for all its tractors