tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

Another nice collection there Marcus and cheers for the confirmation about the TD95D from the other day...... :)

I wonder if my boss would be interested in the Massey combine...... ::);)

What region/area is BJ a number plate for mate as I know a lad who has a Transit on a BJ54 plate who works for KB Refrigeration?  ;)

i think you'll find its a birmingham one mart, my vans bx 51 and that shown as regestered in brummie????

Some nice photos in there boss, love the newer MF with the loader. Looks like a pretty handy bit of ki that.

Oh and I hope now the proof is there for everyone to stop giving me jip for being short. . .. That photo of you lorry you took  . .. .. .. Come on, tell the class Marcus. .. .. you were stood up wern't you?!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Some nice photos in there boss, love the newer MF with the loader. Looks like a pretty handy bit of ki that.

Oh and I hope now the proof is there for everyone to stop giving me jip for being short. . .. That photo of you lorry you took  . .. .. .. Come on, tell the class Marcus. .. .. you were stood up wern't you?!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

yes that right tris i was , i had to call upon the goodness of the woodland imps with the magic dust to get me up into the cab  ::)

what magic dust ? i couldn't possibly tell you mate , as when it runs out , i'm going to have problems , i'll have to fall back on the invisable dwarves & they're hard to find believe me you don't see many about  ;)

job going at bridgwater mill , on blowers in aug if ya fancy the move  ;)

Too far to commute mate and if stocks of magic dust are running low now. ... Imagine my peril at not being able to get into the cab on the first day. I'll just have to sit there on the bottom step whistling along to a theme tuuune!!!

I was trying to find a 4WT brochure on the 188... but this is the nearest I have mate... this is (kind of) what she should look like  :-\

That leaflet looks familiar........... :D :D

Nice pics Marcus :)

It is Gavvers... and where is my 188 one  >:( - what a let down  ::):D :D

Well....ya see.....erm.... *thinks quick*  if I had the 188 one as well then you would have got in even more trouble than you were in for buying the quantity that you did off me ::):D :D :D :D

I was trying to find a 4WT brochure on the 188... but this is the nearest I have mate... this is (kind of) what she should look like  :-\

6 years ago marky thats exactly what it looked like , ok a bit tired maybe , but tired & complete none the less, shame really as he's really keen to get her up & going again , but now it's gone as far as it has , i don't think she'll ever run again  :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

and that poor old 65 - doesn't know what colour to be. :)

it is in fact an industrial version that was painted red & then repainted yellow john , he also has a few 35 industrials as well but none are in original condition & well past recognition :(

tra23.jpg

tra19.jpg

tra20.jpg

some more  :)

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture049.jpg